Premium construction&finishing inc

Premium construction&finishing inc

Reviews for Premium construction&finishing inc

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Replaced a Section of our backyard fence

I contacted Issa and he came to meet me the next day at my place. He provided a written quotation the same day and when he was available to do the work. Although he was delayed a day he let me know and finished the work in two days. We needed to have it done before we were entertaining the next week and he did not let us down. Issa's team replaced the section of fence professionally and made sure we were happy with the end result.

thank you for your kind words. we always try to stay as per schedule as we understand the importance of having a nice fence.

David
David

Fence repair

Issa and his team repaired leaning fences in my backyard effectively and efficiently. Communication was clear and friendly and it was a pleasure working with him. He took his time with making sure the quote was correct. The work itself was good quality and very rapid, with no mess created and no damage to the yard. We will keep him in mind for any future fence work.

thank you for your kind words David! we appreciate your business and friendliness.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Excavation for foundation addition

I hired premium construction and finishing to excavate an area for us, the project had tight peramiteres I thought it was going to be a nightmare to dig, the guys showed up with the right equipment, they didn’t hesitate, they were In and out same day and their price was fair.

thank you for your wonderful review! with over 10 years experience, we are sure to get things done.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Appreciate your service , job well done !

Well communicated during my fence project. Thanks Issa , for the quality of your work, for taking care of my backyard garden same time with minimize the impact of fence work. Your service and your work are appreciated !

Thank you for your kind words. Now you can enjoy the summer in your backyard!
- premiumconstructionpro.com

Dana in Halton Hills
Dana in Halton Hills
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Fence and Gates

Issa replaced 5 broken posts, some fencing and installed 2 beautiful gates for my neighbor and I in Georgetown south. The job was done in a timely fashion and at a reasonable price! During the project Issa stopped to made sure the job was being done they way I wanted and ensure I would be happy with the end result. Very happy with his work. Highly recommend Issa!

Thank you for your kind words.
premiumconstructionpro.com
Issa

Mary D.
Mary D.
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Fixed a section of our fence.

Our fence posts in one section had become unstable and needed new concrete to fix the problem. Issa removed the section poured new concrete and reassembled the fence. Not only did he do an amazing job, but responded to our request very quickly. I highly recommend Issa, he is an honest person who goes that extra mile to make sure you are happy.

Thank you Mary for your business and for your time. it was a pleasure meeting and working with you.
Premium Construction Inc.
Issa H

RobynD
RobynD

Fence Repair

Issa repaired 2 broken fence posts and a gate. He did an excellent job, very quickly for the exact price quoted. I highly recommend his services to anyone needing a fence repair.

thank you for the kind words. Premium Construction Inc. runs high on integrity and trust!

paulinelidecknfence
paulinelidecknfence

Fence/deck

I know this company for more than 3 years now, and they have done excellent jobs for me when I needed, really recommend. Very profissional guys and easy to work with them

Thank you for trusting Premium Construction Inc over the years! glad to help.

Gtm I.
Gtm I.

Excavation,grading of land, fence post construction

Essa is a great person who takes his job very seriously, he and his crew were on time and on schedule with there scope of work. I would use and highly recommend his service again.

thank you! at Premium Construction Inc we do our best to honor our appointments. glad to help!

More about Premium construction&finishing inc

With over 10 years in experience, Premium Construction Inc specializes in postholes, footings, excavations and more. We stand by our work and integrity in the business. Let us chat about whatever it is you have in mind!