Oshawa ON L1H 2P2

Reviews for SkyTop Contracting

Jasper in
Jasper in

Roofing Work in Pickering

Adrian and Andrew worked on our roof after one vicious windstorm and overall they were very professional and have done exceptionally well! The work and clean up were done fast and efficient. We originally had them working on a few shingles, however once we got a quote for the whole roof, we decided that we couldn't pass up on it! Check out his work on our roof on their Instagram page @skytopcontracting!

Claudette in Pickering
Claudette in Pickering

Roof Replacement in Pickering

Oshawa
L1H 2P2

Adrian came to repair our roof after a windstorm. Then we replaced it after he gave us an amazing quote. He suggested a darker colour. We are so pleased with our new roof, the colour, and the professional workmanship! Adrian and his crew were informative, friendly and very professional. Impeccable work at a very reasonable price! Thank you!

StanW in Oshawa
StanW in Oshawa

Roof Replacement

The recent wind and ice storm did some damage to our roof causing some leaks. Adrian at Skytop was quick to drop by and did some patchwork to stop the leaking we were experiencing. We accepted their quote to replace our roof, which was very resonable for the quality of materials and professional work they provide. Andrian is extremely knowledgeable as he explained the issues with my roof and shared some of the photos he took. He went over and above my expectations as he had added 2 more vents at no extra cost to bring us up to code which I had no idea about The job was completed in 2 days and they did a fantastic job cleaning up. Thank you Adrian and Andrew, you guys did a great job and will highly recommend you to all my family and friends.

Thanks Stan for your hospitality and your business I hope you and your family enjoy your new roof !

George in Pickering
George in Pickering

Roof reno

Adrian and his crew were in the area doing repairs after the wind storm they repaired about 4 houses on the street. I approached him and asked for a quote. He gave me 3 different quotes outlining cost of materials and differences between the 3.. I choose the second package which was the mid range price. They completed the job in two days and clean up was impecable they also went out of the way and took down a wasp nest that's been stuck on the soffit for years!!! Thanks Adrian awesome job!

Thanks George for the review! it was a pleasure doing business with you. I always try and educate costumers why the price is what it is, as I know most people are always looking for the lowest price to save some money but dont know what exactly they are getting. thanks again for the review George enjoy your new roof!

More about SkyTop Contracting

SkyTop Contracting is a Roofing company servicing the durham and the GTA. We specialize in residintial and commercial roofing projects that consist of removing and reinstalling roofing products to meet and exceed CSA standards and code. We at SkyTop Contracting take PRIDE in our workmanship and always record each job ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Oshawa?