PCHS Appliance Repair

HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Vaughan  >  PCHS Appliance Repair

Reviews for PCHS Appliance Repair

Kim from Upper Beach
Kim from Upper Beach

Quick response to dryer issue

Based on the good reviews here, I called PCHS. They arranged for a service call within a few hours. I knew it was a simple repair of a loose bolt in the drum but needed a professional to handle. Jermaine was quick and charged me the minimum fee given it took him less than 1o min to fix. Very friendly and efficient.

Thanks for the wonderful review, Kim! We will let Jermaine know of your positive feedback. Not only does Jermaine have many years of expertise in repairing appliances in an efficient manner, he is also extremely friendly. From small fixes to ones that are a bit more complicated, Jermaine can always be counted on to deliver maximum results. Thanks for trusting us! Regards, PCHS Team.

Stephanie in Toronto
Stephanie in Toronto

Dryer repair - great experience!

On August 14th we had a technician come to repair our dryer (it was working but for some reason wasn’t producing any heat). The technician was prompt and polite. He investigated the problem and determined that the fuse needed to be replaced. He even offered to go to the local hardware store to pick one up if needed, which was really nice. Fortunately we had the right fuse on hand (he took the time to explain to me which one we needed and helped me to sort through our spare fuses). It was so great to have the problem fixed right away. I would definitely call this company again for any appliance repair.

Thanks so much for the wonderful review, Stephanie! At PCHS, we believe that going the extra mile really goes a long way. We believe that customer service and loyalty is a top priority here and try to incorporate it in any way that we can. Our technicians always take the time to explain to their clients what their most feasible option would be and try and fix the issue as soon as possible. We highly appreciate the feedback and hope you give us a call if any of your appliances ever need to be looked after again! Regards, PCHS Team.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Refrigerator repair

I had an issue with ice build up in my fridge resulting in water leaking onto our floor. PCHS diagnosed the problem and repaired it in a timely and efficient manner.

Thank you so much for the review! Our technicians are highly equipped with knowledge and skill to fix a whole variety of issues when it comes with fridge repairs. We're glad the issue was resolved in an efficient and timely manner. Thanks for trusting PCHS and don't hesitate to call us if you ever require help with any appliance installations or if you have any issues with your appliances. Regards, PCHS Team.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

service

The glass top electric stove (GE) is broken and need to replace it.
Call for service and he came and replace (brand new) the glass top.
Stove look like brand new.
technician did good job.

We appreciate the positive review, thank you! At PCHS, we know there is no better feeling than having appliances work in top notch condition. We are here to provide service to ensure that the end result is a well-working, top-tier quality appliance. We thank you for trusting us and hope you don't hesitate to use us in the future if needed! Regards, PCHS Team.

Jakelock in Vaughan
Jakelock in Vaughan

Great Job!

We were very pleased with the work done. Our technician was friendly, respectful, fast and efficient. They were well-priced as well. We will for sure call them again next time there is an issue.

Thanks for the positive review, we highly appreciate it! We are a highly competitive appliance repair company and are extremely trusted throughout the GTA. We gain our customer's trust by delivering on our mantra: which is friendliness, respect, and efficiency. If any of your appliances ever require installation or fixing, don't hesitate to give us a call! Regards, PCHS Team

ellenmc in Bowmanville
ellenmc in Bowmanville
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Fridge repair

The problem was that our fridge was warm even though the freezer was working. The company sent a repairman the next day who called on his way to our house and then arrived on time. Once he arrived he explained what the problem was, how he would fix it and how to prevent this problem in the future. Once he completed his work he cleaned up the work area. I would recommend this company.

We appreciate the positive feedback! Having many years of expertise, our technicians are able to give a full and detailed scope of the problem that is occurring with the appliance. With that said, they also provide useful tips so the same problem does not occur in the future. At PCHS, our technicians ensure to keep the working area clean after the job is completed. We thank you again for your feedback and hope you don't hesitate to give us a call in the future. Regards, PCHS Team.

Tony14 in Thornhill
Tony14 in Thornhill
0 reviews Courtice, ON

Good Dishwasher Service

My dishwasher was having drainage problems. This company was quick to send a repair guy to my house. The guy was nice and knew what he was doing. He quickly diagnosed the problem but I opted not to have it fixed because the cost of Samsung parts needed was close to the price of a new dishwasher. If you want quick service at reasonable cost then call this company.

We appreciate the positive feedback, Tony! Customer satisfaction is our number one priority; that entails making sure that a technician is sent out ASAP within the given time frame. At PCHS, our technicians are very transparent with their clients. They lay out all the options and recommend what would be the most feasible option for the client. We hope you use if any of your appliances need fixing or installation! Regards, PCHS Team.

blackdogdancer in Richmond Hill, Ontario
blackdogdancer in Richmond Hill, Ontario
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Dishwasher repair

Needed a urgent repair to my dishwasher... and did not know anyone who who does this kind of work. Found your number and so glad I did.
Repair man Jermaine came to my home and was professional, informative and delightful. Updated me on everything he was doing and respectfully kept me informed about each step he was doing. He kept the area clean and even extended a kindness to my very scared little dog.
Dishwasher is working great now. Very happy with the service.

Thanks for the positive review! Jermaine is a highly skilled technician, who values professionalism, customer service and transparency. Jermaine always keeps clients in the loop when going forward with fixes or simply advising on what the best next step is. We will let him know of this wonderful review. Thank you for trusting us and we hope you use us again! Regards, PCHS Team.

Bigntall in Vaughan
Bigntall in Vaughan

Dishwasher repair

Technician came , 'fixed' issue
Week later same issue
Technician came back (30 minutes late)
Said he neede to order a part
He told me this on first visit. Tech told me he would update office and they would call me. No call for office. I made multiple calls to office. VM full.
Return call from office was promised it would be 'expedited'
No call for 1 week after that.
Emailed company (Michelle)
She replied and said she would get someone to deal with it. I asked for a response by end of day. none received.
3 weeks no dishwasher. all in all, terrible customer sevice
I have another company taking care of it now

Hi there, we sincerely apologize for you negative experience with your dishwasher repair. We always try to save the customer money and attempt to fix the issue with a more efficient alternative if there is one. In some odd cases if the problem persists, we will always come back as we did, free of charge. We're sorry for the long wait. But in this case a special part needed to be ordered which was on back order from the manufacturer. We'll look into this matter and track the history to determine who was the technician and customer service representative that didn't keep you updated through out the process. Providing a 100% positive customer service is extremely important to us, and we take this kind of feedback very seriously. Best regards, PCHS Team.

Erik in Vaughan
Erik in Vaughan

Laundry Machine Valve Replacement

My laundry machine was leaking so I found Homestars on google. They came quickly after I called to do an assessment. The assessment was free as I went ahead with the work. The job was done quickly and painlessly which was nice. It felt a little expensive for the half hour of work that was needed, but I’m sure the costs are similar elsewhere.

Thank you for your feedback Erik. We're glad your washing machine is back to being operational in a timely manner. It's our company mission to provide honest and affordable service to every client. The technicians employed by our company have WSIB, are fully insured, certified, and properly trained. That being said, our rates are still very competitive compared to market. We strongly believe in getting the job done once, and doing it right. We will never recommend pursuing a repair when its not worth it, and we try to save the client money when ever it's possible. Thank you for choosing PCHS. We look forward to serving you any time you need us in the future.

More about PCHS Appliance Repair

At PCHS Appliance Repair our reputation is top priority. We have always been committed to delivering the highest quality parts, products, and service to our customers’ at the most competitive pricing. Our team of certified and licensed technicians is experienced and skilled at installation, maintenance, and repair of all major appliance brands. Furthermore, we will never recommend replacing your appliances unless repairs are no longer economically feasible. Our mission is to create long-term relationships with our customers and our vision is to provide the most reliable, efficient, and courteous service in the industry.