Appliance Repair
Vaughan ON L4K 2L7
Appliance Repair

Reviews for PCHS Appliance Repair

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Terrible service, didn't fix fridge, didn't call back & took our money

1-888-900-6001
Vaughan
L4K 2L7

PCHS Appliance Repair came to diagnose our fridge Nov 7th, 2018. Paid $90 as a diagnosis fee that would be credited to the actual repair when they returned. Receive a quote for around $350 for the part and repair (to which $90 would be included)

We don't hear from them (John the owner) for a week, after following up multiple times and a week later he schedules a tech to come to our house Nov 16th. The tech comes, pulls out the fridge and says they gave him the wrong part. He leaves the fridge out from the wall (it's difficult for us to put back in place for separate reasons) and says someone will contact us.

We again don't hear back for another almost two weeks. We call multiple times (voicemail constantly full) and eventually talk to the owner, John, on Tuesday Nov 27th and he says he will call me back before the end of the day. He doesn't call back, as expected.

I again called him (with my number blocked as he's clearly screening our calls) and he says he will not refund the $90 service diagnosis. He said he will now send a tech with the correct part - might I add almost a MONTH from the original diagnosis and I have absolutely ZERO trust in this company (what happens if the tech breaks something - clearly they have bad business practices and I'm not taking any more chances). He says he did the diagnosis and will not refund me. I asked him what service I actually received? Why did I pay a thing to them when that was supposed to be credited against the repair. I simply wanted to part ways and get my refund for their TERRIBLE business practices. He refused, I made him aware we'd be reviewing his company online and he didn't seem to care. I've never experienced such terrible service in my entire life. What a complete waste of time and money. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!

BCSS in Vaughan
BCSS in Vaughan

Refridgerator Repair

With Prompt appointment and service, the tech made every effort to keep cost down by suggesting things that I could do my self. This in it self was a great savings Overall... It made determining the final Fault much easier and reduced my cost from near $900.00 to only $495.00... Far better than purchasing a brand new Fridge.....

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! All of our technicians are extremely transparent and try and save their clients wherever they can. We are always trying to save our clients time and money to achieve an optimal experience. We are very glad you had such a positive experience with us and hope you use us again in the future! Regards, PCHS Team!

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Honest and Knowledgeable

Moez was very prompt, professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and honest (e.g., was upfront about costs of repair vs. purchasing a new dryer). Unlike other repair companies I've used in the past, I was not overcharged for the visit (i.e., he didn't tack on additional hidden costs). I would definitely call them again for any appliance repairs.

Thank you so much for the positive review! Being transparent with our clients is something we highly value. Moez is a highly skilled technician and always lays out all the options for his clients, while at the same time suggesting the most feasible ones. We will let Moez know if you positive review. We thank you for trusting us and hope you use us in the future! Regards, PCHS Team.

Nick (in Toronto) in Old Toronto
Nick (in Toronto) in Old Toronto

KitchenAid Dishwasher Repair

Jermaine (Thorpe) repaired our broken dishwasher with efficiency and good humour! It was a difficult item. Jermaine located the problem and found a way to get it out without requiring buying expensive parts or going without our dishwasher for weeks... he also was very courteous with answering my questions! Thank you Jermaine!

Thank you for the wonderful review, Nick! Jermaine is a highly skilled technician how is equipped with a lot of knowledge when it comes to repairing appliances. We try and provide clients with the most feasible option; in this case Jermaine was able to fix the problem without having to buy new and expensive parts. We thank you for trusting us and hope you use us again in the future! Regards, PCHS Team.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Refrigerator repair

Technician was very knowledgeable and repaired the fridge to my satisfaction 100%. Arrived on time and got the replacement part on a timely basis. Work with me when trying to svhedule the repair.

Thanks for the positive feedback! Client satisfaction is what we constantly aim for. We are glad we were able to deliver on it. Of course that involves punctuality and doing the job in a timely manner. We will let your technician know of this wonderful review. Thanks for using us! Regards, PCHS Team.

Muthu in Vaughan
Muthu in Vaughan

Washer/Dryer service

Service person was friendly. He explained what was the problem and provided right service. He also advise how to prevent the problem in future. Keep up the work. I really appreciate it.

Thanks for the wonderful review, Muthu! There's no better way to build client satisfaction than by keeping the customer fully in the loop regarding the diagnoses, prices, and most feasible options. On top of that, our team of technicians always give clients helpful tips on how to prevent future problems with their appliances. Thanks for trusting us and we hope you don't hesitate to use us in the future! Regards, PCHS Team.

Anne T in Vaughan
Anne T in Vaughan

Dryer Repair

The service experience was excellent from beginning to end. The technician was professional & experienced to handle any type of dryer problem. I watched as he worked and he was very personable. He had the part required with him and did a great job tidying up and replacing tape to re attach vent hose. I would highly recommend this company and would use them again.

Thanks for the positive feedback, Anne! We take pride in the knowledge and professionalism that our technicians have to offer. High quality service is something we always aim for, and we are glad we were able to deliver on it. Thanks for putting your trust in us and we hope you use us again! Regards, PCHS Team.

Carmi in Vaughan
Carmi in Vaughan

Dryer not spinning

The technician was in time and called before he arrived. He told us the cost upfront and repaired it the same day. Great service! I would recommend this company to any of my friends!

Thanks for the positive review, Carmi! We understand that everyone has busy schedules, and therefore make punctuality a top priority here at PCHS. On top of that, our technicians are always transparent when it comes to costs and repairs. We are glad you put your trust in us, and hope you don't hesitate to call us again! Regards, PCHS Team.

Nohemie Mawaka from Brampton
Nohemie Mawaka from Brampton

Service

Their staff was on time, super friendly, and patient in helping me understand the issue with my refrigerator and walking me through the pros and cons of repair vs. buying a new appliance, which I appreciated because they weren't pushy.

Thanks for the wonderful review, Nohemie! We understand that it could sometimes be overwhelming for clients to make the right choice when it comes to choosing the most feasible option for their appliance. That is why our technicians always take their time and outline all of the options, so the client can be fully aware of the choice they are making. We appreciate your feedback and hope you use us again in the future! Regards, PCHS Team.

Stephanie in Toronto
Stephanie in Toronto

Dryer repair - great experience!

On August 14th we had a technician come to repair our dryer (it was working but for some reason wasn’t producing any heat). The technician was prompt and polite. He investigated the problem and determined that the fuse needed to be replaced. He even offered to go to the local hardware store to pick one up if needed, which was really nice. Fortunately we had the right fuse on hand (he took the time to explain to me which one we needed and helped me to sort through our spare fuses). It was so great to have the problem fixed right away. I would definitely call this company again for any appliance repair.

Thanks so much for the wonderful review, Stephanie! At PCHS, we believe that going the extra mile really goes a long way. We believe that customer service and loyalty is a top priority here and try to incorporate it in any way that we can. Our technicians always take the time to explain to their clients what their most feasible option would be and try and fix the issue as soon as possible. We highly appreciate the feedback and hope you give us a call if any of your appliances ever need to be looked after again! Regards, PCHS Team.

More about PCHS Appliance Repair

At PCHS Appliance Repair our reputation is top priority. We have always been committed to delivering the highest quality parts, products, and service to our customers’ at the most competitive pricing. Our team of certified and licensed technicians is experienced and skilled at installation, maintenance, and repair of all major ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Vaughan?