HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in North York  >  StonesBridge Interlock And Renovation

Reviews for StonesBridge Interlock And Renovation

Ian
Ian

Backyard Patio

From the moment I met Joe, I was very comfortable with him and knew he would deliver a great job. He is very honest and has a real desire to deliver full customer satisfaction. He gave me a very fair quote, and went above and beyond with the deliverables. His partner Allan was a very hard worker, great at what he does, and did a fantastic job. The layout had a nice design/pattern, and the final patio looked beautiful, I couldn't have been more satisfied. They were both a pleasure to work with, and I wouldn't hesitate to work with them again. And needless to say I highly recommend them, you won't be disappointed!

Ian,

Thank you for your review, I'm really pleased to know that you are happy with the final result. We hope you enjoy the rest of the summer with your new beautiful patio. It was a pleasure working with you.

Regards.
Joe

Amer K.
Amer K.

Backyard Interlock

Joe and Allen did a great job with my backyard interlock, Joe helped me with the estimate as i have a limited budget. Allen is an amazing worker, really hard worker and goes beyond his call of duty, will recommend them to my sons to do their houses as well.

Hello Amer,

Thank you very much sir, it was our pleasure. Both of your sons contacted me, greatly appreciate the referrals, enjoy your summer.

djibrahimmichael
djibrahimmichael

Interlock

Awesome work awesome job done and great staff, all the project started on time ans finished on time ! Highly recommend !

Thank you Ibrahim, hope you like the new upgrades.

Joe Banyamin

More about StonesBridge Interlock And Renovation

StonesBridge We specialize in Driveways, Walkways, Patios, pool decks and asphalt paving. We offer competitive rates and we are committed to provide quality work.