Computer Repairs and Support
HomeStars  >  Computer Repairs and Support in Richmond  >  Kingtech Solution Inc

Reviews for Kingtech Solution Inc

IT

604-424-8282
Richmond
BC
V6V 2N8

Kingtech Solution have been working with us for over 2 years now. The service has been of the highest quality. They have been really helpful and usually problems are solved in a very short time. I would recommend to anyone who needs their service.

Thank A Plus Tutorial center, it is my pleasure to serve you over the years. All the best.

Michael in Richmond
Michael in Richmond

Upgrading computer

604-424-8282
Richmond
BC
V6V 2N8

I love gaming and had a very old computer, was going to buy a new computer because it is too slow for the new games, Kingtech helped me upgraded the computer instead and it just as good as new one, saved a lot of money, awsome services and professional!

Thank you Michael, it is our pleasure to serve you. Hope you like the gaming machine

Brad Nelson in Vancouver
Brad Nelson in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I was referred to Kingtech ten years ago

I was referred to Kingtech ten years ago. Since then Kingsley from Kingtech has been assisting me with my mobile phone setup, website design issues, building my residential and commercial networks and solving my personal computer problems. He has been efficient and cost effective in all these areas. Two years ago, I also subscribed to his monthly computer maintenance program. Since then all my devices have received consistently higher speeds and less pop up viruses.
King is professional, knowledgeable and responsible. I would highly recommend him.

Thank you Brad, it is my pleasure to serve you over the years. All the best.

MIKE in North Vancouver
MIKE in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

IT Service Support-United Gear and Machine Works.

United Gear and Machine Works Ltd.
Kingsley of King Tech as provided us with system monitoring and backup services for many years. During a hostile ransom hack of our network systems he played critical roll in helping us regains full access with our other IT partners. The hack could of been catastrophic to our business as a whole. Good work as we had 100% recovery of critical information and 95% on general stored information.

Thank you Mike. It was my pleasure that we cooperated together for many years. All the best

Daniel in North Vancouver
Daniel in North Vancouver

Professional computer service

Kingtech has been serving my computer needs and they are very professional, they built my gaming machine within budget. After comparing with other quotes, they are very reasonable. Kingsley was honest , patient and responsible. He came on site to setup everything for me so I don't have to worry.

highly recommended

Thank you Daniel. It is always our pleasure to serve you.

Irene in Toronto
Irene in Toronto

Computer hard drive upgrade

Kingtech is very professional and they came on site to upgrade my laptop hard drive to a brand new SSD without losing any data loss. Highly recommended. Their price is very reasonable after few quotes from other companies.

Thank you very much Irene for the review, we would love to serve you again.

More about Kingtech Solution Inc

Business and home network and server setup, computer repair, virus removal, server maintenance and configuration, website design, surveillance security camera installations, smart home integration, Bitcoin mining setup

Computer Repairs and Support
Website - Wordpress, eCommerce, Blog and online marketing Surveillance camera - HD 1080 and 4K Camera system Control 4 reseller Bitmain - Bitcoin mining setup
Commercial and residential IT service - network and server setup, computer repair, virus removal, server maintenance and configuration, smart home integration, Bitcoin mining setup
Lenovo reseller Microsoft Partner HP Brother Western digital Wordpress WeChat Bitmain
Residential - Remote or onsite Commercial office - Monthly or by hour. Website - Fixed project or by hour.
Commercial IT support, server backup restore and maintenance , network and wireless configuration Residential computer problem such as virus, slowness, bluescreen, Smart home, Bitcoin mining setup
2003
Cheque, credit card, cash
Cisco, Microsoft
Lenovo, Microsoft
IT degree
$100
Yes. Kindly ask for details. Depends on service provided.