Self Build Canada

Toronto ON M6P 0A1

Reviews for Self Build Canada

Grady in Toronto
Grady in Toronto

Basement walkout and interlock path

Feargus and team were fantastic to work with - tidy, curtious, flexible and they do great work! He came out several times to verify/refine the scope and provided a detailed quote, which we reviewed together to ensure our expectations matched. The timelines were bang on and the cost was very reasonable vs. his completion. I would not hesitate to engage the team again in the future.

Thanks Grady. Delighted that ye were happy with the outcome.

Barry B in Etobicoke
Barry B in Etobicoke

Blocking up a window

I’m installing a new stairs to my basement. Annoyingly, it will run right alongside an existing basement window. I contacted Self Build in order to see if they could block up the window for me. Despite having a busy schedule, they managed to fit me in within two days of initial contact. The job only took about 2 hours. Not only did they block up the wall, they straightened the brickwork arch that was originally over the window so that it wouldn’t be obvious that there was ever a window there. They were fast, efficient and clean. I would highly recommend these guys and I will definitely use them again for future projects.

Thanks Barry, looking forward to working with you again.

Michael
Michael

Carport / Patio Renovation

Feargus and his team did a wonderful job with the demolition of
our carport and construction of a patio, fencing and custom bicycle locker. He and his crew were a pleasure to work with. Pricing was reasonable and workmanship was top-notch. The original scope executed to the initial timeline and budget. Owner initiated changes in scope after the project was underway were handled fairly. I would definitely use Self Build Canada again for future projects and recommend them to others.

Thanks Mike. Great Client

Mary in Toronto
Mary in Toronto

Stone Steps

We had our front steps redone and I was amazed on the workmanship and the ease of getting this done with Feargus and his team. They know what they are doing and they are quick. We highly recommend them.

Thanks Mary. Delighted that you are happy with them.

Nancy Lee in Toronto
Nancy Lee in Toronto

Flagstone Walkway

Feargus and his team did a great job with my front and back flagstone walkway. It looks fantastic and they got it done on time and within the budget.
I would definitely work with him again.

Thanks Nancy. Great working with you.

More about Self Build Canada

Self Build Canada is a specialized Construction Group that offers a wide range of services to Homeowners, Contractors and Developers. Our team strive for the best results in Project Management, Estimating and Architecture. We also offer General Contracting Services and have a division of the company committed to Masonry Projects. ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Old Toronto?