Royal Seal Windows And Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Calgary  >  Royal Seal Windows And Doors

Reviews for Royal Seal Windows And Doors

Nile
Nile

Replaced by window pane

We decided to contact this company based on their overall reviews and ratings on HomeStars platform. We found Alex professional throughout. We got the product delivered and installed on time & on budget.

Would definitely recommend !

thank you. Alex

Trevor Mickels
Trevor Mickels

Replaced my side garage door

Their service is outstanding. They are very nice and professional, they know their job well . It was my first experience and I strongly recommend every one to do business with them.

Thank you Trevor, I'm sure your new door will work for for a long time.

Sachin
Sachin

Front & rear door replacement

We connected with Mark, through a referral, in Feb & discussed options to change our 30+ year old doors (front & back). He gave us some ideas & worked with us to give our color options & style. Once we placed the order, we were updated regularly on the status. Installation was done end of March & one installer took a day to complete the task. He was very meticulous about his work & cleaned as he completed a section. Mark stopped by on the day of installation to inspect & help out.
Overall, good price & speedy installation by Mark & his team. Will keep them in mind when we need to get more work done - skylight etc.

Thank you for your review. enjoy your new doors

Thomas in Calgary
Thomas in Calgary

Very Professional

Excellent work. They helped us pick the perfect windows for our new home and installed them beautifully. Great attention to detail. Strongly recommend. Would not hesitate hire Alex and his crew again.

Thank you Thomas for giving us an opportunity to supply and install new windows for you.

Micheal Richards in Calgary
Micheal Richards in Calgary
1 review Airdrie, AB

Thanks for the skylight

These guys replaced my skylight they did a great job and didn't do any damage to my roof. I couldn't be more happy keep up the great work guys and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Hi Micheal, enjoy your new skylight. Alex

Andrew K
Andrew K

Replaced all my windows

These guys replaced all the windows in my house, from our initial visit to installation, they were efficient, professional, friendly, and above all, knowledgeable and helpful. They are perfectionist in their installation and have a good eye for detail. They are truly amazing.

Hi Andrew, I'm sure your new windows will make a difference. Thank you for your business. Alex

Joseph
Joseph
1 review Saint Quentin, NB

Just want to say thanks

Hey guys just wanted to say thanks again For the great product and the great service. You did an amazing job and i couldn't ask for more.
You can't go wrong with Royal Seal Windows!

Hi Joseph, it is our goal to provide the best service. thank you

Julia in Saint-quentin
Julia in Saint-quentin
1 review Edmonton, AB

Great Service

I purchased a new bedroom window from Royal Seal they did a great job looks amazing. They were very kind easy to work with and showed up when they said they would. thanks for the service Cheers!

Hi Julia, im sure your new window will improve the look of your home. Alex

Jason M
Jason M

t4x 1g3

Had royal seal windows and doors replace my back door, it was originally wooden and was worn down by the weather. I decided to go with one of their fibreglass doors. it looks great can't even tell the difference. Awesome job guys would definitely call you again.

Hi Jason, I'm glad you are happy with your new door

Kate  in
Kate in

Good experience

Estimate and installation was done by Royal Seal Windows and Doors. Sales representative was very patient in helping us choose and customize our door and windows. The guys that did the installation were prompt, professional, and very accommodating when we needed to modify a few things on site. A great choice all around! This is everything you want a home improvement company to be.

Hi Kate, it was our pleasure to install a new windows and the door for you. I hope you enjoy them. Alex

More about Royal Seal Windows And Doors