Royal Seal Windows And Doors

Reviews for Royal Seal Windows And Doors

Paul George
Paul George

Front door replacement

Speedy service and quality work. The company gave us a good price and we are satisfied with the result. Definitely will use their services again without hesitation. Thank you very much Royal Seal!

hi, thank you for your review

Michael Walker
Michael Walker

Windows replacement

Thank you very much, will use your services again. I am grateful to my friend Michelle for recommending your company for replacing our windows. We are really satisfied with the result and will also recommend you to my friends. Great attention to detail, clean and fast work.

hi, my pleasure

Laura Buckley
Laura Buckley

Replaced all our Windows

We used the services of Royal Seal to replace all our windows. Their team is professional and we are very satisfied with the final result. I would recommend them to all my friends and family. Few months have passed since the windows got replaced and we've had no issues. We've had bad experience in the past with other companies, but we are glad we finally found one that does the job exactly as promised.

Hi, it was our pleasure working with you

Nile
Nile

Replaced by window pane

We decided to contact this company based on their overall reviews and ratings on HomeStars platform. We found Alex professional throughout. We got the product delivered and installed on time & on budget.

Would definitely recommend !

thank you. Alex

Trevor Mickels
Trevor Mickels

Replaced my side garage door

Their service is outstanding. They are very nice and professional, they know their job well . It was my first experience and I strongly recommend every one to do business with them.

Thank you Trevor, I'm sure your new door will work for for a long time.

Sachin
Sachin

Front & rear door replacement

We connected with Mark, through a referral, in Feb & discussed options to change our 30+ year old doors (front & back). He gave us some ideas & worked with us to give our color options & style. Once we placed the order, we were updated regularly on the status. Installation was done end of March & one installer took a day to complete the task. He was very meticulous about his work & cleaned as he completed a section. Mark stopped by on the day of installation to inspect & help out.
Overall, good price & speedy installation by Mark & his team. Will keep them in mind when we need to get more work done - skylight etc.

Thank you for your review. enjoy your new doors

Thomas in Calgary
Thomas in Calgary

Very Professional

Excellent work. They helped us pick the perfect windows for our new home and installed them beautifully. Great attention to detail. Strongly recommend. Would not hesitate hire Alex and his crew again.

Thank you Thomas for giving us an opportunity to supply and install new windows for you.

Micheal Richards in Calgary
Micheal Richards in Calgary
1 review Airdrie, AB

Thanks for the skylight

These guys replaced my skylight they did a great job and didn't do any damage to my roof. I couldn't be more happy keep up the great work guys and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Hi Micheal, enjoy your new skylight. Alex

Andrew K
Andrew K

Replaced all my windows

These guys replaced all the windows in my house, from our initial visit to installation, they were efficient, professional, friendly, and above all, knowledgeable and helpful. They are perfectionist in their installation and have a good eye for detail. They are truly amazing.

Hi Andrew, I'm sure your new windows will make a difference. Thank you for your business. Alex

Joseph
Joseph
1 review Saint Quentin, NB

Just want to say thanks

Hey guys just wanted to say thanks again For the great product and the great service. You did an amazing job and i couldn't ask for more.
You can't go wrong with Royal Seal Windows!

Hi Joseph, it is our goal to provide the best service. thank you

More about Royal Seal Windows And Doors