Royal Seal Windows And Doors

Reviews for Royal Seal Windows And Doors

Annie120
Annie120

Best window company around

I recently had a brand new work station added to my house, and was in need of brand new windows to match the look of the room, royal seal windows gave me an amazing quote and were ready to work quicker then any other company I had contacted. They came and did an amazing job on the place and fitted each window expertly, workers were professional and friendly which really made the whole experience amazing. Will definitely be working with them again.

hi, thank you for your review

Frank0io
Frank0io

Fantastic company

Called up Royal Seal Windows to get a quote to have new windows fitted to our garden cabin, they gave us an amazing price which is exactly what we were looking for. The team arrived very fast and got to work straight away, they removed the old windows without making any mess and quickly fitted the new ones, they did such an amazing job fitting them and it has really added a good look to the cabin. Throughout the whole entire job the team was professional and got the job done to my complete satisfaction, absolutely phenomenal company. Will definitely be hiring them again for more work!

Hi, glad you happy

harryjek
harryjek

Amazing company!

We hired Royal Seal to do out windows and doors across the whole property, they gave a us a great quote for costs and arrived within the week of ordering to do the job. The team was amazing, very friendly and professional, the first day they arrived they instantly got to work and had the house ready for new fittings within a couple of hours, very impressed with the speed of which they got this done! They got the whole job done very fast and made sure everything was too our liking 100%. Fantastic company with amazing workers.

Derek B from Calgary
Derek B from Calgary

Door Fix

Alex responded timely that he was interested in fixing several issues with our front door. He promptly came to see to provide an estimate and then promptly came back to fix. Very satisfied with the result and the customer service.

Paul George
Paul George

Front door replacement

Speedy service and quality work. The company gave us a good price and we are satisfied with the result. Definitely will use their services again without hesitation. Thank you very much Royal Seal!

hi, thank you for your review

Michael Walker
Michael Walker

Windows replacement

Thank you very much, will use your services again. I am grateful to my friend Michelle for recommending your company for replacing our windows. We are really satisfied with the result and will also recommend you to my friends. Great attention to detail, clean and fast work.

hi, my pleasure

Laura Buckley
Laura Buckley

Replaced all our Windows

We used the services of Royal Seal to replace all our windows. Their team is professional and we are very satisfied with the final result. I would recommend them to all my friends and family. Few months have passed since the windows got replaced and we've had no issues. We've had bad experience in the past with other companies, but we are glad we finally found one that does the job exactly as promised.

Hi, it was our pleasure working with you

Nile
Nile

Replaced by window pane

We decided to contact this company based on their overall reviews and ratings on HomeStars platform. We found Alex professional throughout. We got the product delivered and installed on time & on budget.

Would definitely recommend !

thank you. Alex

Trevor Mickels
Trevor Mickels

Replaced my side garage door

Their service is outstanding. They are very nice and professional, they know their job well . It was my first experience and I strongly recommend every one to do business with them.

Thank you Trevor, I'm sure your new door will work for for a long time.

Sachin
Sachin

Front & rear door replacement

We connected with Mark, through a referral, in Feb & discussed options to change our 30+ year old doors (front & back). He gave us some ideas & worked with us to give our color options & style. Once we placed the order, we were updated regularly on the status. Installation was done end of March & one installer took a day to complete the task. He was very meticulous about his work & cleaned as he completed a section. Mark stopped by on the day of installation to inspect & help out.
Overall, good price & speedy installation by Mark & his team. Will keep them in mind when we need to get more work done - skylight etc.

Thank you for your review. enjoy your new doors

More about Royal Seal Windows And Doors