WestSense Tile & Stone Inc.

Tile & Stone Contractors
Chestermere AB T1X
Tile & Stone Contractors
WestSense Tile & Stone Inc.

Reviews for WestSense Tile & Stone Inc.

Alex
Alex

Marble tile around fireplace and kitchen backsplash.

Chris installed our marble tile around our fireplace and our brick backsplash in the kitchen and on a wall at the front entry. Chris was outstanding to work with and extremely professional. He was very thorough and thoughtful in his planning and always cleaned up after each day. The end result was better than I could have hoped for and will definitely be hiring Chris again for any future tiling needs. I would highly recommend Chris for any tiling job that you have. The estimate below includes the cost of materials.

Dan in Toronto
Dan in Toronto

Kitchen Backsplash

Chris did excellent work on my kitchen backsplash. He arrived when he said he would, even in inclement weather, completed the job sooner than expected and left the project as clean as can be expected. Highly recommend WestSense

Cathy
Cathy

Laundry room flooring and backsplash

Chris removed old flooring and installed porcelain tiles on the floor and backsplash around the cupboards the cupboards and washer and dryer

Chris worked with me in installing as I had surgery and he was very flexible to work around my schedule

Abbs
Abbs

Ensuite and Main bathroom tile installation

Chris did an excellent job and provided great recommendation when he installed tiles in my ensuite and main bathrooms. I am currently renovating my kitchen and also building a fireplace and will certainly call him back to do the backsplash in the kitchen and stone on the fireplace.

Joanne in Chestermere
Joanne in Chestermere
1 review Chestermere, AB

Tile work

Chris was contracted to help install the tumbled travertine backsplash in our kitchen and the result was fantastic!! We were so impressed with his work ethic. He was clean and tidy and worked hard from the moment he arrived until the job was done. The craftsmanship was exceptional and he even took the time to tell us how to care for the tile to ensure it looks amazing for years to come. Thank you Chris!!

Jen K.
Jen K.
1 review Okotoks, AB

Bathrooms,kitchen,front enterance, and mudroom

Chris is very reliable and very hard working. He is a perfectionist and pays attention to detail. You will not be disappointed if you go with Westsense tile.

Thank you .

Ann in Westsprings
Ann in Westsprings

Bathroom Tiling

Chris did an amazing job tiling our bathroom. My husband and I are thrilled with the detail, accuracy and workmanship Chris used to ensure the tiling was perfect. The flooring and wall tiles are flawless. The cuts are precise and clean. Chris was diligent in keeping the mess to a minimum during the renovation which was very much appreciated. Our friends and family all comment on "how beautiful it looks". Thanks Chris for doing such a fantastic job!

Thank you !

More about WestSense Tile & Stone Inc.

Welcome to WestSense Tile & Stone Inc. Over eight years in this busines we offer custom tile work and tile & stone supplies.We provide the full installation with the best materials and workmanship and also offer a 10 year warranty.