Green Nature Landscaping

Burlington ON L7L 6W7

Reviews for Green Nature Landscaping

Dave in Oakville
Dave in Oakville

flower bed and driveway pavers

Great job, on time and within the quote. These folks are very reliable and efficient. They are proud of their work and it shows. I strongly recommend them and would not hesitate to do other jobs.

Dear Dave,
thanks a lot for your comment on my small team and our job. We appreciate you for giving us an opportunity to be helpful.

Chiqui
Chiqui
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Grading/levelling

Very happy and satisfied with the job! Ali was very honest and provided great service. Will definitely use and recommend him.

Thanks a lot for your review. I appreciate you for a great opportunity which you gave me and my team to be helpful.

Clayton
Clayton

Landscaping

The backyard was in horrible condition. Ali listened to what we wanted done and delivered on his promise. We have a beautiful yard and can't wait to entertain.

Dear Clayton,
Thanks a lot for your great comment. Helping you and your lovely family to have a beautiful backyard, was my pleasure and thanks again for giving me this opportunity.

Joan in Oakville
Joan in Oakville

Interlock and Garden repair

Ali is responsive, an extremely hard worker and a true professional. On a very hot day, he completely reworked our interlock front entrance and returned a second day to lay sod for us. He is a Garden and interlock specialist (softscape and hardscape) and I would recommend him highly.

Dear Joan,
Thank you very much for your positive review. Helping you is my pleasure.

Christine
Christine

Front

Highly recommend Ali at Green Nature Landscaping. He was professional, reliable, efficient and very courteous

Dear Christine,
Thank you very much for your review and thanks again for giving me an opportunity to be more helpful. Working with you was and will be my pleasure. Also I appreciate you for introducing "Green Nature Landscaping" to other people.

Rodney
Rodney
9 reviews Burlington, ON

Flooring installing and tiling shower, glass door

Ali is simply amazing. He and his brother did an amazing job installing almost 1000 sq/ft of EVP flooring, baseboards, tiled shower, and installed glass shower surround. All the work was done with care and attention to detail. Would highly recommend Ali and team!

Dear Rodney,
Thank you very much for your great review. I appreciate you for giving us an opportunity to be helpful.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

nap_moh_maydarwich
nap_moh_maydarwich

Landscaping front and backyard

The job was done in a professional way very neat with good quality and on time
We are very satisfied and will sure recommend you for our friends and neighbors

Thank you very much for your great review. I am so happy that Parviz introduced you guys to me. Helping you is my pleasure. please do not hesitate to contact me, if you need my help or even if you have any gardening question.

joan.fair
joan.fair

Repair and relay brickwork at front entrance of home.

Ali knew what he was doing and he took the time to explain. He was calm, not rushed in his presentation and his pricing was fair.

He worked on an extremely hot day without complaint and produced a beautiful new looking entrance. His work was careful, detailed and very professional. And he was polite, friendly and a pleasure to have in our space.

I recommend him and this company highly.

Dear Joan,
Thanks a lot for your nice review and thank you very much for giving me an opportunity to be helpful. Working for you is my pleasure.

Ali😊

michael.zhangchi2016
michael.zhangchi2016

Patio stone leveling

Perfect work and very responsible price.
And only two days work.
Highly recommend and thank for the service.

Dear Michael,
Thanks a lot for your review. Helping you to have a great backyard was my pleasure. I appreciate you for giving me this opportunity to be helpful.

Cheryl
Cheryl
1 review Hamilton, ON

Weed control and back yard enhancing

I had a real problem with an area of my backyard that was filled with weeds and unusable. Ali and his team did an amazing job more than I expected! They were on time and worked through very hot weather and the price was right as well I paid less than I expected.
I will definitely call again with another job in the future. Very professional and very friendly

Dear Cheryl,
Thank you so much for writing a great feed back. Actually, working for you was a real pleasure for me and my team members. We appreciate you for giving us an opportunity to be helpful.

Ali ?

More about Green Nature Landscaping

Green Nature Landscaping Services rely on experiences and scientific knowledge of gardening and landscaping. We offer a variety of different services provided for you in this company such as landscape designing, lawn mowing, trimming, fertilizing, sod laying, weeding, and etc. Improving customer service and service quality are the main goals ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Burlington?