Comfortec Windows And Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in North York  >  Comfortec Windows And Doors

Reviews for Comfortec Windows And Doors

Chris D.
Chris D.

3 windows

Very professional - from initial meeting to final installation. Very quick turnaround. Great product, looks great!

Chuck in Toronto
Chuck in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

Windows, Entry Door, Patio Door

Wow...From the initial meeting with Igor to decide on what we wanted to the completion of the installation by Genady, these guys went beyond the call of duty. I was very picky and asked Genady to do a few little extras during the installation. He did them all without complaint. The final product (15 windows, 1 entry door, 1 patio door) look amazing and I am very happy to have selected this company after having 5 other companies give me estimates for the job. Highly recommend them for the job that they do and also for the incredibly positive attitude they bring to all aspect of the work.

Natver
Natver

Replacement of all windows in the house

Genady came to install the new windows, he did a fantastic job! They replaced a total of 10 windows and cleaned up before leaving. The new windows look great. Highly recommend to others.

Windows replacement

I'm not a review writer, but when something is done right I consider it is my duty to let others know about the good craftsmanship, and products these guys are providing.

It's been already few weeks since my windows were replaced by Comfortec, and my life really changed, and please allow me to get in some details.
First I'll describe the process, and then the results.
From the start, we tried to find the best company offering the right product in the right time interval and at the appropriate price, so we had conversations with four different companies.
Comfortec was the only one who had samples with them and we were able to see, touch and understand the product before making any decision.
They are competitive in pricing and tried to match the best offer we had and where wasn't possible they add couple desired options that none of the prior contractors could deliver (type of window, glass, frame, etc).
After an initial measurement in about 7-9 days a second measurement was conducted, and then in couple of week they call and set an installation date.
Talking about installation their team had a big challenge ahead as the house is a 60 years old bungalow with brick, cement block, wood frame walls, with multiple renovations done before covering on inside with drywall the aluminum windows frame that were mounted on the initial wooden frame (a refit done back in 1990's). The windows installed are "brick to brick" so all of that aluminium, wood frames and portion of the drywall around the windows needed to come out to make place to the new windows.
Honestly I had my doubts, and I mentally prepared for a lot dust, wall patching and paining during and after the windows installation, but I was wrong. There is no need for patch up work, or paining, and the small team managed to cut the inserts and install the windows close to perfection. Of course there was dust, but way less that I was imagined and, let's be serious for the task they completed, it was no issue for us especially that in the 2 days the team worked to install the windows they never left without vacuuming and cleaning the worked area.
Team was sensitive and covered the furniture with covers and tried hard to keep the dust at minimum and I saw some effective, ingenious, and successful techniques.

It is time for me to describe the life after the windows installation.
* First thing I noticed was the noise, better said the lack of it, it is like I'm not living in the city anymore, house is so much quieter inside.
* Second was the light, and the window size; as the frame are thinner there is much more glass surface so more light is coming in.
* Third is the thermal insulation, and this is a very important feature that makes me recommending these windows and contractor. Please allow me to emphasize.
With the changes of windows I wanted to decrease the spending on heating and cooling, and to monitor the effectiveness of the investment (windows) I installed a smart thermostat with multiple sensors.
In this way I was able to track the temperature during the day when I am at work and to see my HVAC system efforts to keep the house at desired parameters.
The windows are very effective in blocking the heat from coming in for the hot (+30C) and to retain the heat inside when colder outside (+10C) (there were no negative temperature since windows were installed).
Example: outside temperature +33C trigger temperature for AC to go on +24.5C (when we are away) constant average temperature in the house +23.5C with the hotter room at +24C.

In conclusion the product Confortec is providing is wordy, and as per technical details (oh yeah they provide you all the details on technical characteristics of their products too, and lots of years of warranty), their installation service is precise, fast, clean (sensitive to your belongings), and overall excellent.

I'm recommending Comfortec Windows and Doors (Igor, Genadi and Vasile) for your windows replacement.

Thank you for connecting with us and relaying your wonderful experience on our Homestars page. We appreciate the opportunity you gave us to work for your windows replacement project. We are glad to hear of your satisfaction with quality of our product and installation performed by our crew. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated, thank you so much .

Cezary
Cezary

7 windows

Hi, Last week they changed 7 windows in my house. New windows are very good quality. Job was done very professionally and in one day.

I recommend this company to everyone.

Cezary from Mississauga

Thank you for reviewing your experience with us via Homestars.

Paulo
Paulo

Windows

Igor was very helpful throughout the process and was readily available to answer all my questions. He's very straightforward about pricing, and was lower than other quotes.

Thank you for choosing Comfortec Windows and Doors and we hope that you will enjoy your new windows.

Brian
Brian

window replacements

received best price for superior quality product due to the fact that Comfortec is also the manufacture. Professional and super quick, 10 window installation completed in 1 day. And yes I would and did recommend Comfortec

Thank you for leaving us a wonderfull review.

cheri.sallen
cheri.sallen

Replacement of Windows

This was my first time workin with this company. I was truly impressed with their professionalism, time efficiency, and overall work. It was done very well and quick too! I would recommend this company to anyone who is look to have their windows replaced. Very happy client.

It was a pleasure working for you. Thank you very much for your kind feedback. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated.

Ellick W.
Ellick W.

Window replacement

Right from the initial consultation/meeting, Igor and his team has been very professional. He explained the type of windows we were getting and brought a demo with him to show us how it works and what it looked like. His team was able to install all our new windows in 1 day - 7 in total. The end product is superb! Highly recommend. Igor was always available to answer any of my issues/concerns. Thanks again!

Ellick, thank you for choosing Comfortec Windows and Doors. We appreciate the opportunity you gave us to work for your 7 windows replacement project. Thank you very much for taking the time to let us and others know of your experience with Comfortec Windows and Doors.

NS
NS

Window replacement

Igor is very friendly and responsive. His pricing is extremely competitive and his turnaround time is very quick from order to install. The installation was done very professionally. I highly recommend Igor and Comfortec Windows and Doors.

We appreciate the opportunity you gave us to work for windows replacement project. Thank you for reviewing your experience with us via Home Stars

More about Comfortec Windows And Doors

Comfortec Windows and Doors is committed to full customer satisfaction by offering high quality windows and doors, beautiful design and exceptional performance.
Whether you are building a new home or renovating with replacement windows and doors, we have the products and experience to turn your vision into success. With the variety of products we carry, we are able to accommodate any budget. Find out how we can help enhance your home interior comfort and maximize your energy savings.