Comfortec Windows And Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Toronto ON M3J 3J1

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Comfortec Windows And Doors

Great door and very good service

Igor responded quickly and facilitated a great door and installation. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you for your excellent review,it was a great pleasure to work with you on this project.

Jason Campbell in North york
Jason Campbell in North york

Window replacement

I used the HomeStars website to receive quotes from a number of companies to replace four windows in our house. Igor connected with me quickly and I felt very comfortable that Comfortec would be able to complete the job. We choose to have the job completed leaving in the existing moulding rather than tearing it out and have to redo it based on advice from Igor. One week later another staff member arrived to remeasure and ensure the fit of the new windows. Within a month, it was "Window day" and the team arrived on schedule and worked hard to complete the job with as little mess as possible. Overall, it was a great experience. The fact that Comfortec also had a lower price than the other 4 quotes I received was an added bonus.

Thank you very much Jason for your detailed and honest review.It was a challenging job for us ,especially replacing glass blocks with a window on the second floor.
I'm glad you liked my product and workmanship.

Great service

Great service very good installation and clean work good timing I strongly recommend them
Gave us several options to chose from

Thank you very much Ted for your review.I hope to see you soon for your next windows replacement project.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Exterior Front Door

We are very happy with Comfortec Windows and Doors company. We love our new front door, the look, the locking system, the installation process, all went beyond our expectations. Very professional, polite, patient to answer all our questions, easy to deal with people. Everything was on time, the site left clean. We are very pleased with the quality of the door as well as the service.

Thank you very much for your excellent review.
It was a great pleasure to deal with you and your husband.
Comfortec Windows&doors team

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Our third times with Comfortec.

Always on time, clean, fast and professional. Last but not least always a job well done.

Thank you very much JAMES for your excellent review. It is always a pleasure to work with you and your referrals.
Comfortec Windows&doors team

Oleg N in Vaughan
Oleg N in Vaughan

Doors replacement

Great service and doors installation from the company! We wanted to replace our old door with something matching colours and energy efficient, Igor from Comfortec provided variety of selections and choices matching our need. Installation of doors went well from start to finish, we definitely recommend these door installer for your potential projects!

Thank you very much Oleg for your excellent and honest review. It is a great pleasure to have you as a customer of Comfortec Windows&doors.

mary S.
mary S.

Front entry door

My new entry door was installed today. It took much less time than I expected. The 2 man crew worked quickly and efficiently. When the door and 2 side lights were installed it was exactly what I hoped. The entire process from Igor coming out to quote on the project and Paul installing the final product was great. I have recommended Comfortec to my sister and she is also having two doors installed by them as well. The only thing that would have made this perfect would have been to get something for referring more business to Comfortec however I would still highly recommend.

Thank you very much Mary for your excellent and honest review. We will do our very best to make sure your sister will be another happy customer of Comfortec Windows&doors.Thank you for your business and referral.

15 new windows

It was a lot of stress finding a company to do my window replacement. They exceeded my expectations. Now my house looks fantastic. The guys did a very nice job,and we're very pleasant about it. I would happy to recommend them to anyone. I feel I have made a bunch of new friends.

Thank you very much Michael for your honest and excellent review.It was a great pleasure to work with you on this project.

0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Patio door

Fast and reliable service. Reasonably priced products. The installer had to align the door with the frame since the frame edges were not perfectly straight. Highly recommend!

Thank you very much Nadia for your review, is anything we can do to improve mark from 9 to 10?

Steve from Bost Construction
Steve from Bost Construction

2 doors and Kitchen Window in Newmarket

We are General Construction Company and Comfortec Windows is company that we trust and use their services for all of our Residential Projects. The installation team very professional and knowledgeable. We also used them for our own house and would definitely recommend for all potential clients.

Thank you very much Victoria and Steve for your excellent and honest review.It is always a great pleasure to work with you and your company . looking forward to do many more projects in the future.

More about Comfortec Windows And Doors

Comfortec Windows and Doors is a company with over 16 years of experience and is committed to full customer satisfaction by offering high-quality windows and doors, beautiful designs, and exceptional customer service.

Whether you are building a new home or renovating with replacement windows and doors, we have the products and experience to turn your vision into success. With the variety of products we carry, we are able to accommodate any budget. Find out how we can help enhance your home exterior comfort and maximize your energy savings. We service the areas of Toronto & GTA, including but not limited to Richmond Hill, Vaughan, North York, and Woodbridge.

Comfortec Windows and Doors is a member of the National Window Wise Certification program. Our high-performance vinyl windows are designed to reduce energy loss, condensation, and outdoor noise, helping you save on heating and cooling costs and increase your home value.

Contact us for a free quote today!

Call or Text: 6475040275