Comfortec Windows And Doors

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Comfortec Windows And Doors

Kevin in Mississauga
Kevin in Mississauga

Front door and side door

We hired comfortec windows and doors to install a new front and side door at our home. They gave us plenty of options and helped us pick a design that works for us. There install date was right when it was supposed to be and the doors look great. Mechanically they operate smoothly with no issues.

Thank you Kevin for your excellent and honest review.
It was a great pleasure to work with you on this project.

1 review Hawkestone, ON

Humongous window

I needed to replace a huge window in the living room. Comfortec did an excellent job, doing project in a shortest possible time. Price was very competitive, installers came as agreed and the window was installed. They cleaned up after themselves and even adjusted my blinds to fit a new frame! Very impressed and highly recommend the company.

Thank you very much for your excellent review.It was a great pleasure to work with you on this project.

patelanil in Toronto
patelanil in Toronto

backyard patio door

they were very professional and finished the work within few hrs ( impressive )..
work was clean and well done..
i have done work from Igor before and have always trust his professional advice and suggestion.

Thank you very much Anil for your trust and excellent review.Hope to work with you on new project in the future.

annick in Toronto
annick in Toronto

New windows

Very happy with the work from Igor and Comfortec Windows. We’ve used them for our personal home and also rental properties and would recommend them to anyone for excellent trustworthy service.

Thank you very much Annick for your excellent and honest review.It is a great pleasure to work with you on all the projects ,and hope more will be coming in the future.

cashleigh
cashleigh

AMAZING JOB!!!!!!!!!!

I would highly recommend this company. Igor came to my house and talked me through what needed to be done for my very old doors. He explained everything to me and gave me options I didn’t know existed. His knowledge and expertise was so valuable in making my final decisions. The guys came to install on time and were polite and efficient. I could not be more happy with how my doors turned out. I will definitely be calling them in the future when I need windows done.

Thank you Ashleigh for your excellent and honest review.
It was a great pleasure to work with you ,and hopefully will see you again for next windows project.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Door refinishing

They refinished the outside of my main doors. They very professional, reliable, meticulous in their work and ended up with a very high quality finished product. I highly recommend Igor and his team.

Thank you Daniel for your honest review.It was a great pleasure to work with you on this project.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Replacing doors

Igor came to provide a quote. His prices were reasonable, and he did not pressure us to purchase.

The installers arrived on time, they worked quickly and cleaned up after themselves. They checked to make sure we were happy with the work.

After they left, Igor also followed up to ensure we were satisfied.

Overall we had a great experience and would purchase from them again.

Thank you very much for your excellent review.It was a great pleasure to work with you on this project ,and see you again when you ready to replace your windows.

More than satisfied

I couldn’t be happier with the results. Comfortec Windows and Doors has exceeded my expectations. Igor the owner is down to earth and makes decisions making less stressful. Dima and other guy who did the installation were professional and paid attention to detail as well as cleaning up before they left. Would not hesitate to recommend.

Thank you very much Victoria for your honest review.
It was a great pleasure to work with your family and make your home secure and beautiful.

1 review Caledon, ON

New Windows and Entrance Door

We are so happy with our new windows and door from Comfortec. Igor went above and beyond to explain any questions we had in great detail and to ensue we were completely satisfied with our purchase. Instal went seamlessly and we are just thrilled with the outcome. We would highly recommend using Comfortec and would not hesitate to suggest them to anyone looking for a quality product with exceptional service and competitive price.

Thank you very much Mark for your excellent review.
It was a great pleasure to work with you on this project.

Nancy in Scarborough, Ontario Canada
Nancy in Scarborough, Ontario Canada

Replace sliding glass patio door

My initial request for an estimate, made on line, was very promptly answered by a telephone call from Igor. He was very knowledgeable about the product and followed up with a brief visit to show me the workings and explain the options of the Vista Capri door. The installers showed up as scheduled, on time. They were very pleasant and professional and completed the removal of the old door and the new install within 3 hours. The old door and all construction debris was removed, and they left a clean work site on departure. The new door looks great and functions impeccably. Thank you Igor and Team.

Thank you Nency for your excellent review.It was a great pleasure to work with you. Enjoy your
new door.

More about Comfortec Windows And Doors

Comfortec Windows and Doors is a company with over 16 years of experience and is committed to full customer satisfaction by offering high quality windows and doors, beautiful designs and exceptional customer service.
Whether you are building a new home or renovating with replacement windows and doors, we have the products and experience to turn your vision into success. With the variety of products we carry, we are able to accommodate any budget. Find out how we can help enhance your home exterior comfort and maximize your energy savings. We service the areas of Toronto & GTA, including but not limited to Richmond Hill, Vaughan, North York, and Woodbridge.
---
Comfortec Windows and Doors is a member of the National Window Wise Certification program. Our high performance vinyl windows are designed to reduce energy loss, condensation and outdoor noise, helping you save on heating and cooling cost and increase your home value.
---
Contact us for a free quote today!

Call or Text: 6475040275