Comfortec Windows And Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Toronto ON M3J 3J1

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Comfortec Windows And Doors

Dan
Dan
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New Windows for Entire House

We were very impressed by Igor's professionalism, punctuality, and customer service throughout our dealings with him. He had competitive pricing and quality products. The installation of all our windows and sliding door was completed in two days. The installation team was efficient and above all, cleaned up after themselves every day. We have already recommended Igor and his crew from Comfortec to family and friends. A pleasure to deal with!

Thank you very much for your excellent review.It was a great pleasure to work with you on this project.

Hooman
Hooman

Window Replacement

We couldn't be happier with this company. We own a very old house, the original windows (including the bay windows) were in a very bad shape. We got quotes from a few companies but Igor's rate was by far more reasonable and he also gave us a lot of great tips and recommendationss. He also kept us up to date during the manufacturing process and despite the current supply chain issues, he did his best to get our windows ready in a timely manner. The installerss were very professional, quick, clean and tidy and did a great job. They were also very polite. We highly recommend this company.

Thank you very much Hooman for your excellent and honest review.It was a great pleasure to work with you and your wife on this project.

New Windows and Patio doors

Comfortec Windows & Doors did a great job on my whole house windows and patios doors replacement. Despite the fact the I have to wait for a few months due the pandemic supply chain issue, Gena and his crew only spent about 1.5 days for the installation plus clean up and removal of the old stuff. They went into all the details and took their works seriously and professionally.

Thank you very much Alain for your excellent review.
It was a great pleasure to work with you.

Daniel
Daniel

Professional and dependable.

This is second time I called Confortec to do work in my house and again they did not disappoint.
Great execution of my windows project by high quality skilled team.
Exceptional customer service.

Thank you very much Danielle for your loyalty to our company. We will always be there for your next project .
Comfortec Windows&doors team.

Windows and cold room door (insulated)

Just changed my windows and cold room door (insulated) with Comfortec windows and doors. Me and my family very happy . Igor and his team did a great job. Highly recommend them.

Thank you very much Nazmul for your excellent review and trust in me.It was a great pleasure to work with you.
Comfortec Windows&doors team

0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Fantastic work

Dealing with Igor was the easiest deal I have ever made! He knows the market and he knows his prices. He will encourage you to get quotes but will not ask you how much they were, He knows that his prices are lower!

Paul completed my installation and he was extremely professional and helpful.

Ps, I've already hired ignore to change my windows after he completed my doors!

Thank you very much for your excellent review.
It was a great pleasure to work with you and your wife.
Will se you soon for the rest of the house windows replacement job.
Comfortec Windows&doors team

Boris in Vaughan
Boris in Vaughan

Great Windows great price

I found Comfortec Windows in HomeStars, and this is probably the best price I can find in the market. (I also quote other companies)
I don't need those fancy design windows, and I need replace 11 windows from 70s'. If you have tight budget, this is your choice.
Igor and his team did good job, the installers cleaned up my place after t he installation.

Thank you very much Yichen for your honest review.
Hope to see you soon for front window replacement.

Replaced windows

I ordered the window from Igor he was easy to deal with.
The windows were installed by Paul and Eugene they did a first class job.
Will have them back to replace some more windows and sliding doors.

Thank you very much Alexandr for your excellent and honest review ,it was a pleasure to deal with you and your wife.I hope to see you soon.
Comfortec Windows And Doors team

Windows Replacement

Great service of very nice quality ,design , insulation at affordable price for windows. Thankyou.

Thank you very much for your review.

Kathy in Mississauga
Kathy in Mississauga

5 new windows

Eugene and Paul installed 5 new upstairs windows in the front and side of the house in under 5 hours today. Great job! Love the new uPVC frames, [I think that is what it is] replacing the old wood frames, plus the pop out screens -- convenient for cleaning. Would recommend.
....Kathy

Thank you very much Kathy and Paul for your excellent review.It was a great pleasure to work with you on this project .

More about Comfortec Windows And Doors

Comfortec Windows and Doors is a company with over 16 years of experience and is committed to full customer satisfaction by offering high-quality windows and doors, beautiful designs, and exceptional customer service.

Whether you are building a new home or renovating with replacement windows and doors, we have the products and experience to turn your vision into success. With the variety of products we carry, we are able to accommodate any budget. Find out how we can help enhance your home exterior comfort and maximize your energy savings. We service the areas of Toronto & GTA, including but not limited to Richmond Hill, Vaughan, North York, and Woodbridge.

Comfortec Windows and Doors is a member of the National Window Wise Certification program. Our high-performance vinyl windows are designed to reduce energy loss, condensation, and outdoor noise, helping you save on heating and cooling costs and increase your home value.

Contact us for a free quote today!

Call or Text: 6475040275