Comfortec Windows And Doors

Reviews for Comfortec Windows And Doors

steve s.
steve s.

Door and glass replacement

working with Igor was a wondeful experience. He was extremely professional in all aspects of the job. He constantly communicated with me throughout the entire process of having my door replaced. His team of installers were also very professional. Igor went above and beyond to ensure that every aspect of my door, the frame, the glass and the paint were perfect!
Thank you Igor!

mark
mark

Exterior front doors

Igor and his team did a fantastic job replacing some old doors at our office.
Our planning and consulatation meeting was professional and they delivered on the dates they had promised. Quality of the work was great and they had no issues working with new smart locks.

Would recommend their services for sure!

Jason from Toronto
Jason from Toronto

Job Well done

Igor and his team replaced 9 windows in my house. Work was very well and professionally done. He was knowledgeable, trust worthy and delivered as promised. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend!

Gaston
Gaston

Basement Windows/door

Igor started off the project professionally by taking all my requirements and talking through the pros and cons of each solution. Scope: 2 straight window replacement, one window enlargement and basement door replacement.

Genadi and team on the install was phenomenal through the whole process. Talked through a potential issue on a window replacement that was not anticipated during the consult (as window was boarded up by previous owners). But they solutioned the problem on the spot after talking through my options in -15 degree weather.

Only months earlier had I worked with a different company replacing my basement windows in my rental. Wish I found this team earlier, you get what you pay for and more with Comfortec!

Great price and even better service. Find a good contractor and use them for life. Will be calling them when I need my upstairs windows replaced.

Jack
Jack

New Doors

We replaced our single door with double doors. They were professional with the removal and installation of new doors and the cleanup. Would recommend their services and fair prices as well.

Joanna
Joanna

Windows Replaced and 4 enlargement

We hired Igor to replace about 90% of the windows on our home renovation project. We replaced about 30 windows (20+openings) and had 4 brick cut outs. Igor was very knowledgable.

Igor's brother ,Gena and his crew did the installation and window enlargements. They said it would be completed in 2-3 days and they delivered the job in 2 days. Very hard working crew and we were very happy with their work. We were very happy with the service and product.

Joanna and Eric

Paul
Paul
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

External Doors

Igor was very knowledgeable and helpful in providing options and helping us with our decision to replace front and side doors. Price was quite competitive. Installation was done on the scheduled date. The installation crew led by Gena (Igor's brother) did a very good job. We are very satisfied with the people at Comfortec and highly recommend them.

wagal58
wagal58
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Door installation

I was very impressed with the professionalism,quality and the customer service from this company.
The work was excellent and completed on time.
Igor answered all my questions and any issues and concerns that popped up.
I would definitely recommend this company without hesitation.

Windows and patio door

Great experience from begin to end. Igor provided great customer service and showcased the different kind of materials they provided. I was very impressed with the workmanship, how quickly the windows and door were installed and how they managed to keep every room clean. I would highly recommend them.

More about Comfortec Windows And Doors

Comfortec Windows and Doors is committed to full customer satisfaction by offering high quality windows and doors, beautiful design and exceptional performance. Whether you are building a new home or renovating with replacement windows and doors, we have the products and experience to turn your vision into success. With the ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Aurora?