Northwood Doors Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
25 Connell Ct. Unit 5 Toronto ON M8Z 1E8

Reviews for Northwood Doors Inc.

marilus in NORTH YORK
marilus in NORTH YORK

Love our front door

We researched front doors for quite a long time and we decided to go with Northwood Doors. We felt the workmanship and quality was exceptional and we were not disappointed with our new door. We worked together to come up with a style and design that did not distract from the Tudor style home. Atfi has a keen eye for design and high quality. The work was done quickly and seamlessly. The solid mahogany door is absolutely beautiful and we would highly recommend this company for their quality and service.

Hello Marilus, my team and I at Northwood Doors Inc. are thrilled to hear such good feedback. We'd love to continue providing high quality and great service to awesome customers like you. Many Thanks!

Dorian in Toronto
Dorian in Toronto

Front solid Mohogany door

After a bit of a research on a solid wood door for my custom home i decided on going with Northwood Doors and i think i made the right decision...
design, production and install was made in a month time and we couldn’t bee more happy.
So far so good. the door looks and feels of a great quality.
thank you Atfi for making the whole process flawless.

Thank you so much Dorian for sharing your feedback regarding your experience with Northwood Doors Inc.I am glad that we were able to satisfy your expectations. Looking forward considering us for your future projects.

YLLI in Toronto
YLLI in Toronto

Front door replacement

Replaced my front door with Northwood doors. Atfi and his team did an excellent job on quality , they always showed up on time , the best we did not have to pay extra for caulking or removal of the old door. Unlike other contractors I did not see extra charges on my bill
I would recommend Atfi and his team for any project related to exterior doors as honesty is the most important quality of this company.

Hi Ylli, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved the front door.We’d love to continue providing great service and excellent product to awesome customers.

Ina Theodhori in Etobicoke
Ina Theodhori in Etobicoke

Thank you for delivering always stunning products. Love my new front door and not to mention the outstanding service. Looking forward to our future project. Keep up the great work!

Thank you for your lovely review. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Northwood Doors Inc. Looking forward to seeing you again.

More about Northwood Doors Inc.

Northwood Doors – your best value for quality, hand-crafted doors! With care, and only the best materials and highest standards we create unique and exclusive custom-made doors that meet or exceed our customer’s demands. Every door manufactured by us has our corporate stamp – a testament to our dedication and passion in woodwork. The power of curb appeal captures attention and is undeniable. Let Northwood add to your home’s curb appeal by enhancing the quality and beauty of your entry door.

Visit our showroom to envision how one of our many doors on display might look like at your home.