NorthWest Aluminum

Reviews for NorthWest Aluminum

Anton in Scarborough
Anton in Scarborough

Fence and side gate

Mariya and Sofiya were extremely helpful in choosing the design for our fence and side gate. Their estimator came out and addressed installation issues and offered few options to resolve them. End result is just what we wanted. We had a few quotes done and they were very competitive. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you very much!

Lyana in Etobicoke
Lyana in Etobicoke

Alumijum railings

We recently used NorthWest aluminum for some home renovation and we are very pleased with quality of work, the professionalism of the entire team and the overall look of the final result. I would highly recommend them to all who needs fantastic service and beutiful product.

EVGENIYA in Etobicoke
EVGENIYA in Etobicoke

Railings installation

I had a front porch aluminum railings installed and they were fast and easy to deal with. Installers were clean and friendly. All my questions were answered prior to ordering and the showroom had all their products on display as on the website.

Thank you very much for your kind words!

AQUAMASTER
AQUAMASTER

aluminum railings

Definitely a 10 star! very professional service and what is the most important for me , project was completed exactly as originally discussed.
I really appreciate the time the installation crew took to to finish this project, the best way possible. It came out really nice , puts a smile on my face every time I look at it . That's what I call a job well done !!!

Thank you!

More about NorthWest Aluminum

We specialize in residential and commercial aluminum railings, fences and gate installation.

Family owned and operated.

Price match guarantee provided along with manufacturer's warranty.