Sprinkler Systems

Reviews for L.A Irrigation Lawn Sprinklers

Vizions in Mississauga
Vizions in Mississauga

Landscaping and flower beds

Mississauga, Ontario: Most horrible experience with them. Marvin didn't even know how to make flower beds and worst of all, he does not know how to plant trees. We spent $500-600 on each tree and almost all of them are not planted right. He did not provide receipts of any of the trees and plants and therefore we have no warranty. Some are either too deep (choking the tree) or too shallow...leaning on the fence due to wind. He put mulch on existing plants and totally covered/damaged/killed them. Very poor quality work and very unprofessional. They don't have clue of what they are doing. Marvin & Co took off when they received 95% payment leaving unfinished work and a mess. DO NOT HIRE THIS CONTRACTOR FOR ANY KIND OF WORK!!!!!!

Like we said to you before on our google account ... you have broken the contract and work was left undone due to that you promised to pay for the extra work that was done and after it was done you declined to due so ... and there was still 25% payment left from old balance and plus owed for the new work ... thank you have a great day

Tina in Toronto
Tina in Toronto
0 reviews King City, ON

Lawn sprinklers and grass Installation

Marvin and his team installed a new sprinkler system and new grass on our large property. He was very professional, very responsive and accommodating. Excellent work and we would definitely recommend this company.
His follow up is excellent as well.

Thank you so much Tina you and your husband are wonderful people to work for ...

Arash in Toronto
Arash in Toronto

Great results from a great team

Honest quote. Gave me a quick breakdown of what the costs and challenges are. To the point and precise.
The team completed the job to my satisfaction:
1. Arrived on time
2. Team was well coordinated. Each person had a job and they knew exactly what they had to do.
3. No damage to the properly whats so ever
4. The grass was put back in it's place as best as possible. I have no complaints here
5. The system was setup and tuned to my liking
6. Explanation was provided on how to operate and maintain the system
7. Job site was left clean after they were gone

Keep up the good work guys

Thank you so much arash really appreciate it

David M in Brampton
David M in Brampton

Sprinkler system

Marven and his crew came over to install a sprinkler system and I couldn't be happier with the service, the crew was very professional they did a very clean job and answered any questions and concerns I had thoroughly would highly recommend this company, call and ask for Marven.

Thank you so much for trusting in our crew

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

L.A Irrigation Lawn Sprinklers

I am very satisfied with the work and their Great Services. The Owner and workers were very professional and met our needs. Price was amazing and negotiable. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you very much we are here to help our clients
We take a lot of pride in our work and we thank you for Recognizing it

John A  in Brampton
John A in Brampton

Great service

Works professionally done with great service i couldnt be anymore pleased with the customer service as everyone seemed really nice and appreciative while working around the house. I would definitely recommend the service to others!

Thank you very much for trusting in our team and company we work hard to keep our clients happy and satisfied

Rickey M.
Rickey M.

Excellent Service

Marven and his crew provided punctual and excellent service when installing the sprinkler system to improve my front lawn. After installing the system, Marven came back to my home to answer all my questions. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much our job is to keep our clients happy

More about L.A Irrigation Lawn Sprinklers

LA Irrigation is a family owned and operated business. Our main objective is our customer and their satisfaction. Our team of professionals is fully licensed and ready for all services we provide. We continue to deliver great work on time and within the customers budget and plans. We offer great services such as: Spring start ups, Modifications to existing systems, Fall winterizing and Mid-season maintenance.

Email: la.irrigation@outlook.com