HSB Flooring And Renovations

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Brampton ON L7A 2Y1
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Brampton  >  HSB Flooring And Renovations

Review for HSB Flooring And Renovations

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Poor management and worse service

Most management is very poor .They deal with you different amount when they start job they are asking different amount .I paid half amount in the begging and after one day job they never show up.they made mass in my home .I will highly recommended never take any services from them .they are providing worse service ever ever and when I called him again his behavior is so bad .

More about HSB Flooring And Renovations

At HSB flooring and Renovations. We specialize in Hardwood and laminate flooring. We also do stairs capping and refinishing. We years in business you can rest assure quality work at Reasonable prices.