Calgary Lawn Solutions

Reviews for Calgary Lawn Solutions

Charlie
Charlie

Landscaping

I hired Calgary Lawn Solutions to do some work in my yard last year. I had topsoil brought in, trees planted and the soiled areas hydroseeded. Kyle and his team were very knowledgeable, and were great in explaining everything to me. I would use them again for future landscaping, and I would definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Hi Charlie, thank you so much for the opportunity to allow us to do your landscaping. It was a fun project to work on. thank you again for the kind words and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Best Regards,

Kyle Woods
Project Manager
Calgary Lawn Solutions inc.
403.991.9148

sbh.todd
sbh.todd

Lawn care

Kyle came and did the job in a timely and professional manner. My lawn looks great!

Hi Todd, thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working on this project. I hope you and your family enjoy the new green space

More about Calgary Lawn Solutions