Newfies Handyman Service

Newfies Handyman Service

Reviews for Newfies Handyman Service

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Another Warning

This man did a small job and then took money for materials to do another job. To date he hasn't shown up. I'm not the type of person to take someone to small claims court. I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. also hope that he is able to return to all the people he has taken money from and repay them in some way.

Janice D in Guelph
Janice D in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Fence installed

I hire him to do an fence installed in my backyard I paid him $200 for deposit then $300 for material and then he ask for the remaining $100. He texted me stating he would be at my house on the September 27, 2018 between 8& 9 am he never show, text, or called me. I can't get a hold of him. I make a claim in BBB and will be doing one in small claims court. something need to be done to this man.

Alison D in Guelph
Alison D in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Warning

Don't hire this man! He took $400 from my 82-year old mother to do some yard work, which he did not finish. He takes your deposit, might do a small amount of the agreed on work, then you never see him again. He has done this to at least 3 others that I am now in contact with , and we have filed reports with the Guelph Police . Hire him at your own risk, and if you do....don't give him a penny until the work is finished.

Looking for Handyman Services pros in Guelph?