All Seasons Roofing & Aluminum

Reviews for All Seasons Roofing & Aluminum

Nicole in Hespeler
Nicole in Hespeler

New roof

Josh and his crew did my roof. They were on time, and worked really hard, despite the heat. I liked that the quote included plywood replacement in areas that were weak. This was the only quote I had that included that, and Josh took the time to show me the areas that needed to be replaced, and explain why. With an active toddler around, safety was a huge concern for us. We have not found a single nail, nor have our neighbors. Highly recommend.

Hi Nicole, thanks for the kind review!

Hope the little one is doing fantastic!

Jenn in Hespeler
Jenn in Hespeler

Roof

Highly recommend All seasons Roofing & Aluminum. They were professional, friendly and helpful with picking out our shingle colour. Very pleased they cleaned everything up after they were done. We are very happy with our Roof.

Hi Jenn, thank you for the kind review.

Jacci in Hespeler
Jacci in Hespeler
1 review Cambridge, ON

I have had many Tradesmen working on my property over the years, Joshua Wagemann and his crew from All Seasons Roofing & Aluminum, were courteous, friendly, and professional.
He treated my house as if it were his own, great care was taken from start to finish, right down to the clean up.
I was able to find a Company and a young man with pride and integrity in his work, that I will be calling back again, for all my outdoor improvement needs.

Hi Jacci, it was a pleasure doing business with you. Thank you for the kind review

Lucy
Lucy

Roof

The owner Josh met with me and explained everything that they’d be doing. He also helped me pick the shingles that would look best, and they’re perfect. The job was done in one weekend, cleanup was thorough. The shingles held up beautifully during the recent hurricane forced winds.

Hi Lucy , I'm glad to hear your shingles held up during the recent wind storm! It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Gorman17
Gorman17
1 review Milton, ON

Re shingles my roof

Josh at All Seasons Roofing & Aluminum were exceptional. When I called for a quote, I also called a few other places. Josh was the only one who inspected the state of the roof and looked for any weak spots in the plywood. The team finished a day early, cleaned up all the garbage and left my front and back lawn better then when they arrived. Anything that may have gone into my neighbors yard was cleaned up. It was if they were never there!! I highly recommend All Seasons Roofing & Aluminum for any roofing or aluminum needs. I will definitely be using them again if I need anything done.

Hi Mr. Gorman thank you for the kind review

Looking for Roofing pros in Hespeler?