Flow Master Mechanical Inc

Reviews for Flow Master Mechanical Inc

Sue
Sue

Changed hot water tank

I wrote a request for someone to look at my water softener and hot water tank on Monday.
Dave assessed my situation Tuesday and educated me about my water softener, humidifier and hot water tank.
I was very pleased when Dave was able to provide a quote on Wed and change my hot water tank Thursday.
I would use Flow master again and highly recommend Dave.

Thanks for the great review Sue , it was my pleasure

Cindy J
Cindy J

Kitchen Sink

Thank you Dave! Loving my new installed sink and fixture! The sink was deeper than the old one and required a little extra time and work to make it fit. Thank you for the professional work at an affordable price. I was very impressed and won't hesitate to refer. I love perfectionists!

Thank you Cindy for the great review and for taking time out of your busy day to post it

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Excellent Service!

Dave did an excellent job of fixing the leak from our hot water tanks in the basement. Communication with his company was great, he gave a very reasonable quote, prompt service, thorough job, cleaned up any mess made and then went above and beyond to repair a minor problem with our kitchen tap. His character is trustworthy and pleasant! Without reservation I would recommend his company to any one.

Thank you for the great review it was our pleasure

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Bathroom plumbing

Dave was very prompt, courteous, and capable. He offered to come right away when I called but it wasn’t an emergency so we agreed on the next day. I will definitely call Dave for any future plumbing needs.

Thank you for your kind words it was our pleasure to help out

Bharat in Calgary
Bharat in Calgary

Professional plumbing service.

Dave fixed a leaky toilet at my place. He diagnosed the issue, ordered the parts and came back to replace them. Very professional, easy going and clean in-clean out person.

WE APPRECIATE IT FOR AWESOME REVIEW

HomeStars in Calgary
HomeStars in Calgary

New water tank

I called, they were there within a few hours, had it install and water cleaned up for me.
They were great, I have their number if I need them againg

Thank you for the review it was our pleasure to be able to help you

Gary
Gary

Outside tap madify and bath tub drain repair

Always efficient and cost effective. I have used Flowmaster Mechanical before and they are my "go to" plumbers for me and my clients.

Thank you Gary for the great review and for taking time out of your busy schedule to write it

Wow and thank you!

Fantastic, three words to describe the work completed by Dave and his team.
Punctual, Affordable and properly equipped.
Not only did they show up on time, the pricing was fair and they had all the tools and parts to do the job properly the first time. They are my go to for all my plumbing needs.

Thank you for awesome review we appreciate it.

Carlitos F.
Carlitos F.

bath tub drain replacement

They are very punctual, clean and efficient. Dave diagnosed and repaired the problem very quickly.

Thank you Carlitos for awesome review we appreciate it.

willowpark
willowpark

Restaurant plumbing maintenance.

The best service you can get. They respond quickly, quality work and reasonable prices. We highly recommend Flow Masters.

Thank you for wonderful review we appreciate it Ervin

More about Flow Master Mechanical Inc

Flow Master Plumbing is a commercial and residential plumbing company,We specialize in service and maintenance but we also do new construction and renovations projects.