Flow Master Mechanical Inc

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Flow Master Mechanical Inc

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Bathroom plumbing

Dave was very prompt, courteous, and capable. He offered to come right away when I called but it wasn’t an emergency so we agreed on the next day. I will definitely call Dave for any future plumbing needs.

Thank you for your kind words it was our pleasure to help out

Bharat in Calgary
Bharat in Calgary

Professional plumbing service.

Dave fixed a leaky toilet at my place. He diagnosed the issue, ordered the parts and came back to replace them. Very professional, easy going and clean in-clean out person.

WE APPRECIATE IT FOR AWESOME REVIEW

HomeStars in Calgary
HomeStars in Calgary

New water tank

I called, they were there within a few hours, had it install and water cleaned up for me.
They were great, I have their number if I need them againg

Thank you for the review it was our pleasure to be able to help you

Gary
Gary

Outside tap madify and bath tub drain repair

Always efficient and cost effective. I have used Flowmaster Mechanical before and they are my "go to" plumbers for me and my clients.

Thank you Gary for the great review and for taking time out of your busy schedule to write it

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Wow and thank you!

Fantastic, three words to describe the work completed by Dave and his team.
Punctual, Affordable and properly equipped.
Not only did they show up on time, the pricing was fair and they had all the tools and parts to do the job properly the first time. They are my go to for all my plumbing needs.

Thank you for awesome review we appreciate it.

Carlitos F.
Carlitos F.

bath tub drain replacement

They are very punctual, clean and efficient. Dave diagnosed and repaired the problem very quickly.

Thank you Carlitos for awesome review we appreciate it.

willowpark
willowpark

Restaurant plumbing maintenance.

The best service you can get. They respond quickly, quality work and reasonable prices. We highly recommend Flow Masters.

Thank you for wonderful review we appreciate it Ervin

Kit B.
Kit B.

Replacement of kitchen tap

I had the tap and was waiting for my husband to replace the old one. I was looking for something under the sink and found it was wet. I called Flowmaster and they made an emergency stop to check things out. They replaced the tap and 2 other little things... great job.

Thank you for wonderful review we appreciate it.

John
John

Leaky faucet

Very quick response from Dave and Amanda. It was a small job but they came out on a Saturday anyway to fix a leaky faucet. The work was done quickly and correctly. Recommended!

Thanks John it was our pleasure

jeff.hamilton
jeff.hamilton

Sewer drain plugged and backing up into basement.

Went above and beyond to accomplish the "crappy" job. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend them to anyone and will use again in the future.

Thank you Jeff pleasure working for you

More about Flow Master Mechanical Inc

Flow Master Plumbing is a commercial and residential plumbing company,We specialize in service and maintenance but we also do new construction and renovations projects.