Noel's Tiles

Reviews for Noel's Tiles

Alex in Burnaby
Alex in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Main floor renovation project - tiling work

Noel's time did a first class job on our renovation project. We needed 550 sqft of floor tiles plus 60 sqft on bathroom walls, including ditra membrane. The work was the highest quality, and they were always friendly and helpfull. I higly recommend them for this type of work, and would not hesitate to call on them again for our next renovation project.

melody m.
melody m.
1 review Burnaby, BC

Ground level floor - tile work

I am super satisfied with the work they did! They’re really friendly people and the price was very good as well, they finished on time and they were very organized with everything, I highly recommend them !!!

It was a pleasure for us , getting this job done for you thank you so much for choosing us. Thanks

yarlenysvazquez
yarlenysvazquez

Kitchen

I'm really happy about it very well done I'm satisfied that they actually knew what they were doing my friend told me Noel been doing tile for more than fifteen years so l trusted his experience best choice /fast, ambitions with his work excellent skills everything ,good price, would totally recommend them for any similar work:)

it was a pleasure getting that job done for you Yarleny I'm glad you're happy with the job that's all it matters.

More about Noel's Tiles

Welcome to Noel's Tiles. We offer tile installation, and renovations. Kitchens, Bathrooms, Flooring. Contact us today to book your appointment.