Noel's Tiles

Noel's Tiles
Burnaby
BC
V3N 2L5

I'm really happy about it very well done I'm satisfied that they actually knew what they were doing my friend told me Noel been doing tile for more than fifteen years so l trusted his experience best choice /fast, ambitions with his work excellent skills everything ,good price, would totally recommend them for any similar work:)

it was a pleasure getting that job done for you Yarleny I'm glad you're happy with the job that's all it matters.

More about Noel's Tiles

Welcome to Noel's Tiles. We offer tile installation, and renovations. Kitchens, Bathrooms, Flooring. Contact us today to book your appointment.