MODERN BLUE MECHANICAL

Guillermo
Guillermo
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Furnace Installation

A few weeks ago I needed to have the furnace replaced at home so I contacted Modern Blue Mechanical. I can say that it is a company that strives to fully satisfy customers. Cesar is a trustworthy, courteous and hardworking person who made sure to explain all possible options and limitations that could lie ahead. The project was completed on time and on budget and at a very reasonable cost to my entire satisfaction. Thank you!

Hello Guillermo, Thank you so much for that wonderful review! We are so happy you are satisfied with our services. We are committed to providing our clients with top craftsmanship and quality work as well as maintaining an affordable cost so that you can be stress free during the entire process. Thank you!