Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Vaughan ON L6A 1R3
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Vaughan  >  Vaughan Painting Inc.

Reviews for Vaughan Painting Inc.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Entire house

Gus and his team are fantastic. Their care for perfection translates through their work and they are extremely professional. Personally would recommend Vaughan Painting to anybody. They are quick and leave no mess behind, not to mention very knowledgeable about their trade.

Thank you. We at Vaughan Painting are constantly working along side of our suppliers and their manufacturers of paint products and being equipped with the knowledge to serve our clients needs for any project they may have.

Big G.
Big G.

Painted entire indoors of my home

Vaughan Painting Inc. came highly recommended and now I know why. Gus and his team were very meticulous, paid attention to detail, was very respectful and left my home as net and tidy as possible at the end of the day and this was very much appreciated.

Just want to say thank you so much to Gus and his team for a job well done.

The planning and preparation on your end was very helpful to accomplish the job you were looking for. Thank you for trusting our team with your home painting project!

rutadelzotto
rutadelzotto
1 review Nobleton, ON

Kitchen update

These guys came highly recommended and now I know why. I still love my kitchen but the colour was dated and really needed a fresh up. Rob came to my home to view every detail and gave me a fair price. He noticed a few details to improve the overall finish which really made a difference. All three of the guys on the team were amazing. They were clean and neat. They taped everything to protect my belongings. The cabinets came out beautiful. I am really pleased with the quality of their work and their friendly attitude with my family.

Thank you Rob, Gus and Danny for a bang up job. I will definitely have you back again!

Thank you so much Ruta. Real pleasure working for you. And thanks for all the espresso's! :-)
Vaughan Painting inc.

Malcolm
Malcolm
1 review , ON

Indoor wall painting

Rob and the team at Vaughan Painting did an exceptional job with our house. Not only are they extremely friendly and great to work with, they are efficient - they finished the job so quickly AND with high quality. They were aware of their impact on the house as they came in and out, they left the place clean and took care to avoid any paint on the floors or furniture. Rob also has an eye for design and made great suggestions for the paint colours which we used and they turned out great. We would absolutely recommend their services to our friends and family, and will be using them again in the future.

Hey thanks Malcolm! Really great working for you guys. Enjoy your new home!
Rob :-)
VAUGHAN Painting inc.

bdimillo
bdimillo
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Painting entire home

Staff worked very hard to address all of the detailed repairs required before painting and a lot of consideration was placed into the prep work.

Thank you! It's was a pleasure working along side of you and helping you transform your new house to a cozy home for your family!
Vaughan Painting

Anita R.
Anita R.

INTERIOR/EXTERIOR PAINTING/KITCHEN REMODELS

I am an interior decorator and have had the good fortune of having Vaughan Painting on a number of my projects. Rob, Gus and their team are very professional and take great pride in their workmanship. My homeowners have had only good things to say about them and their work. I would not hesitate to recommend them and in fact, do so regularly. ANITA RICCI BRIGHT IDEAS

Thank you Anita! It's been so fun working with you all these years. Love working on your projects!
Rob :-)

Jeff
Jeff

Complete painting of two new custom homes (each 6,000 sq.ft. )

Rob and his team just completed two custom homes I built through my company. I highly recommend them, including the owners being very pleased with their workmanship.

Thanks Jeff, always great working on your projects. You build great homes!!
Vaughan Painting Inc

Karen
Karen
3 reviews , ON

Whole house wall painting

They were courteous, neat, punctual and skilled. The whole home was repainted for new owners. Ten different colours, soft, and clean. We have some high ceilings and a bit of water damage. It’s all new and bright now!

Thanks Karen pleasure working for you!

rachel.greening
rachel.greening
1 review Burlington, ON

Home walls

The team did an amazing job at our home. Rob was pleasant to work with, and beautifully painted all rooms in our home quickly and with very little mess. Would highly recommend their services!

Thank you Rachel, it was great working with you!!

vijay
vijay

Office renovation

Repainted 20000 square feet of office. Vaughan painting not only did excellent work but offered helpful insight and creativity as we renovated the space. THeir on the ground team was professional, clean and efficient. Vaughan Painting is our go-to for any project, personal or business. I would highly recommend!

Thank you so much Vijay!!
Vaughan Painting Inc.

More about Vaughan Painting Inc.

Vaughan Painting Inc. serves the York Region and GTA. Professional Painting, Kitchen Refinishing, Quality Commercial Coatings, Stucco removal, Interior/ Exterior Painting & Staining.