Vaughan Painting Inc.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Reviews for Vaughan Painting Inc.

L from Richmond Hill
L from Richmond Hill
16 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Painted My House

If you want incredible customer service, friendly workers, and amazing results call Vaughan Painting. I initially dealt with Rob the owner who was easy to deal with and was very responsive. Ed who painted our home was a pleasure to deal with. He is very knowledgeable and takes pride in his work. If you want a company that stands by their product then give them a call. We had a couple of things we wanted changed and added and they were very flexible. I would highly recommend them and would deal with them again!!!

Thank you for allowing us to work with you on the transformation of your home.

The Vaughan Painting
Team

Eva Morra from Vaughan
Eva Morra from Vaughan

Pride in workmanship

In this day and age where substandard customer service and workmanship seems to be the norm it was a pleasant experience to deal with Gus and Rob and team who treated our home as if they were painting their own.

The absolute cleanest painters you will ever hire, these gentlemen taped and draped off everything and the only way you would know they were there after they left is the exquisite new colour on the walls.

From colour consultation to testing and final application, Vaughan Painting was professional through and through. We will never use another company again.

Thank you gentleman for giving our home a fresh new appearance.

Eva and William Morra

Colours by Benjamin Moore:
hallway - Revere Pewter
Living Room - Harbour Fog
Bathroom - Granite
Dining Room and Kitchen - Silver Chain

Thank you Eva for your review! We are always pleased to hear from clients about their experience, thank you for trusting us with the transformation of your home!

The Vaughan Painting team.

NR
NR

Cabinet refinishing

Gus and Rob did an amazing job painting my kitchen cabinets. They were very friendly, professional and got the job was completed within a week. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Thanks
NR.

Thank you, it's always a pleasure working with home owners to achieve what their looking for.. the end result is always a joyous one!
The Vaughan Painting team.

Christine G.
Christine G.

Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing

Rob and Gus did an AMAZING job refinishing our cabinets. They were professional, detail oriented and very kind. We are very happy with their work and we highly recommend them.

Christine, thank you for trusting us with your project and for the hospitality to our team while working in your home!

Anonymous
Anonymous

Entire house

Gus and his team are fantastic. Their care for perfection translates through their work and they are extremely professional. Personally would recommend Vaughan Painting to anybody. They are quick and leave no mess behind, not to mention very knowledgeable about their trade.

Thank you. We at Vaughan Painting are constantly working along side of our suppliers and their manufacturers of paint products and being equipped with the knowledge to serve our clients needs for any project they may have.

Big G.
Big G.

Painted entire indoors of my home

Vaughan Painting Inc. came highly recommended and now I know why. Gus and his team were very meticulous, paid attention to detail, was very respectful and left my home as net and tidy as possible at the end of the day and this was very much appreciated.

Just want to say thank you so much to Gus and his team for a job well done.

The planning and preparation on your end was very helpful to accomplish the job you were looking for. Thank you for trusting our team with your home painting project!

rutadelzotto
rutadelzotto
1 review Nobleton, ON

Kitchen update

These guys came highly recommended and now I know why. I still love my kitchen but the colour was dated and really needed a fresh up. Rob came to my home to view every detail and gave me a fair price. He noticed a few details to improve the overall finish which really made a difference. All three of the guys on the team were amazing. They were clean and neat. They taped everything to protect my belongings. The cabinets came out beautiful. I am really pleased with the quality of their work and their friendly attitude with my family.

Thank you Rob, Gus and Danny for a bang up job. I will definitely have you back again!

Thank you so much Ruta. Real pleasure working for you. And thanks for all the espresso's! :-)
Rob
Vaughan Painting inc.

Malcolm
Malcolm
1 review , ON

Indoor wall painting

Rob and the team at Vaughan Painting did an exceptional job with our house. Not only are they extremely friendly and great to work with, they are efficient - they finished the job so quickly AND with high quality. They were aware of their impact on the house as they came in and out, they left the place clean and took care to avoid any paint on the floors or furniture. Rob also has an eye for design and made great suggestions for the paint colours which we used and they turned out great. We would absolutely recommend their services to our friends and family, and will be using them again in the future.

Hey thanks Malcolm! Really great working for you guys. Enjoy your new home!
Rob :-)
VAUGHAN Painting inc.

bdimillo
bdimillo
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Painting entire home

Staff worked very hard to address all of the detailed repairs required before painting and a lot of consideration was placed into the prep work.

Thank you! It's was a pleasure working along side of you and helping you transform your new house to a cozy home for your family!
Vaughan Painting

Anita R.
Anita R.

INTERIOR/EXTERIOR PAINTING/KITCHEN REMODELS

I am an interior decorator and have had the good fortune of having Vaughan Painting on a number of my projects. Rob, Gus and their team are very professional and take great pride in their workmanship. My homeowners have had only good things to say about them and their work. I would not hesitate to recommend them and in fact, do so regularly. ANITA RICCI BRIGHT IDEAS

Thank you Anita! It's been so fun working with you all these years. Love working on your projects!
Rob :-)
Vaughan Painting Inc.

More about Vaughan Painting Inc.

Vaughan Painting Inc. serves the York Region and GTA. Professional Painting, Kitchen Refinishing, Quality Commercial Coatings, Stucco removal, Interior/ Exterior Painting & Staining.