Rehobet Janitorial Services Ltd

christine
christine
1 review Langley Township, BC

Move out cleaning

I used this company for move - out cleaning. He was very helpful, however, I had to supply the magic eraser to get the marks off the wall. Having said that, he willingly used them and got the job done. He also went over and above to help me move all of my remaining items from my patio and garage to make sure the house was clean when I left.

thanks christneo for kind words

klp
klp
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Home cleaning services

The guys were very efficient, professional and helpful! They asked me my needs and delivered very much as promised. Thank you!

thank you so much for your kind words,kerry we really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.we count our selves lucky for customers like you.we look for ward to working with again in the future.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Amazing experience

I had an amazing experience working with Rehobet Janitorial Services. They are on time and very proficienct and professional. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for professional cleaning services.

thanks for awesome review,we work hard to meet expectations like yours.

Manjeet  in Surrey
Manjeet in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Home Cleaning

I found these guys highly professional & precise in their workmanship.They understand the concept of hygiene & sensitized cleaning even they handle the delicate household items so carefully.Highly recommendable. Thanks

amjeet thanks a lot for a great review .happy customers are our business

bart in Toronto
bart in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

Blind Cleaning

Kebrom was very personable and efficient. It was a big job and and I am very relieved to get the blinds cleaned. Kebrom was easy to communicate with when setting up the appointment. I needed to do a bit of clean up afterward but he did his job very well.

bart thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review for rehobet janitorial services ltd.  We really appreciate your business.  Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.”

Roxanne in Surrey
Roxanne in Surrey

Move out cleaning

Did a very good job with my move out cleaning! Spent 2 hours cleaning my apartment kitchen washroom and fridge and steamed my bathtub as well so it was clean

roxanne we are so thanks for good feedback rehobet janitorial services ltd always want to keep customers satisfied and happy .

Courtney_Mainland  in Surrey
Courtney_Mainland in Surrey

Great job

Great company - always on time and friendly. Does extra requests when asked with a smile. The office is always so clean when he leaves. Its a pleasure having Rehobet Janitorial come to the office twice a week

courtney thanks a lot for a great review .happy customers are our business

Rob in Surrey
Rob in Surrey

Moving in cleaning services

My wife and I were moving into her brothers place which had not been cleaned in years and when they arrived they were happy pleasant and very hard working out place looks amazing and we will already decided to request there cleaning services again when we get ready to paint the walls I would definately recommend them to anyone who is in need of professional cleaning

Robert Craig August 13 2018 #greatjob

robert we are so happy by your satiffaction happy customers are our business

andrew
andrew
1 review Vancouver, BC

Cleaning my apartment

They were very efficient and thorough did a really good job very pleased thank you

i can not thank you enough for your kind review of rehobet janitorial services ltd

kebrom in Surrey
kebrom in Surrey

window cleaning

last time i invited to my home for window cleaning they done a good job.i will invite them again.also the price was good they are friendly advice and hard workers.they have good relation ship and have good equipments .highly recommended to every body.

thanks kebrom we are standing always for our customers to make happy

More about Rehobet Janitorial Services Ltd

We are Rehobet Janitorial services, we are a family business, and independent contractor running since 2017 from home and we are serving Surrey, Langley, Burnaby, Port Coquitlam, we are doing both residential, commercial cleaning services.

Our services are available on a weekly, bi-weekly or on-call basis. Short, medium and long term arrangements are available depending on your budget and requirements. Child and Pet friendly staff. We supply all Eco-friendly products.