Rehobet Janitorial Services Ltd

Reviews for Rehobet Janitorial Services Ltd

nine2five in Toronto
nine2five in Toronto

Deep Cleaning

I have an interesting story about this cleaning company. I moved into a place to join with a roommate who was already living there. I arrived and the place was truly filthy. (I didn’t have the time to check the place out first as I was driving up from the US) I contacted this company After calling about 4 different cleaning service companies & the owner answered & indicated he was busy doing another job and he would call me after.. He called back & we talked for a few minutes as I voiced my concerns & the owner immediately came to the place to check it out (literally within an hour of the call). He noticed what I noticed which was the place needed a deep deep clean. We discussed what I was able to afford and he scheduled me in for the next day. (Most places I called said if I wanted it sooner I would have to pay more). The roommate I had was scheduled to move out in 3 weeks time after his initial visit so I only booked him to clean my room/bathroom and the kitchen & living room area. I had previously scheduled to move in furniture from my storage unit but obviously I wanted my furniture to come into a clean unit. Unfortunately the owner indicated the only time he had available was simultaneously at the same time I scheduled the moving company. I agreed and let the owner know of the situation with the moving company. Fast forward to the day of the clean. The moving company was actually running late and ran over into the time this cleaning company was to come in and deep clean the unit. Thankfully they were able to work around people moving in a couch, bed, tv & tv stand, A dresser & many boxes. Like I said it was filthy so when they first cleaned the carpet they let me know that they wanted to go over the room a second time to make sure it was a thorough clean. They scrubbed the baseboards.. cleaned the fans.. It really looked like a brand new place. I was thankful & the price was very reasonable considering they worked around an entire furniture move in. Ok fast forward weeks later when the roommate I initially had was to move out which is today July 2nd.. Of course the roommates room was horrendous as I expected because of the initial move in. I called up this company again as I really was satisfied with the work they had done previously. The owner remembered who I was and what I needed to be done and came at the end of the shift to examine what he’d be doing and give me a price point. The roommate was not helpful as they refused to pay the price to have it deep cleaned and I was basically liable for the deep cleaning that I wanted done. I relayed that to the owner and we checked out the room and bathroom my previous roommate resided in. When I say it was disgusting! I mean it was really gross. Like they just hibernated in the room without ever cleaning or dusting. The owner then said they really have to spend time and get a detailed clean as I needed steamed carpets and everything. Fast forward to the day of cleaning. The owner showed up with his employee and they went to work and truly did a terrific job getting the place cleaned. I can’t express how grateful I was for this company to be as prompt as they were and squeezing me into the schedule. I must highly recommend this company to anyone that may need a true professional clean. I understand this is a long review & I mean for it to be because that’s how thankful I am.

Thank you so much for your kind words, DARIUS. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with uS. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

elisa.zeyher in Surrey
elisa.zeyher in Surrey

Deep Cleaning

Staff as well as management were extremely capable and friendly. Customer service was brilliant, I always received a quick and helpful answer to all of my enquiries. The apartment looked absolutely spotless after the team was done with it, they worked extremely professionally and quickly, literally saving our day. I would definitely recommend their services to anyone.

elisa!thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review.

It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the way we do business, one of which we're really proud of, the quick response time you've been experiencing. I'm so glad you're happy with deep apartment cleaning services that our team provided you .

Thanks for your review, kebrom, Owner of rehobet janitorial services ltd

Private User reviews London, ON

office cleaning

our office gets super dirty as we are an industria trade office and these cleaners do a great job for us. we are happy with the job they provide for us.

thank you so much for recommend rehobet janitorial services. we really appreciated for a business

Mark in Surrey
Mark in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Move out cleaning

I contacted Rehobet because of all the positive reviews I read online. Kebrom got back to me very quickly. He and his team arrived right on schedule and worked hard as soon as they got to the house. They did an incredibly thorough job. Everything looks great. Do not hesitate to contact Kebrom if you need a great cleaning.

dear mark We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. rehobet janitorial services values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.
kind regards
kebrom owner at rehobet janitorial services ltd

wendy in Surrey
wendy in Surrey
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

What a transformation! I was blown Away

I had a really old but very valuable persian rug that was passed down to us. From general life use, children, house parties, it was very dirty and grimy with stains. I was thinking of buying a new rug but i lnew that a new rug of good quality would cost me hundreds so i reached out to Rehobet whose services i used for venue cleaning 2 years ago. He came and cleaned my two rugs for a very good deal, much cheaper than buying a new rug...wow!

wendi wow! Thank you so much for this great 10-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about rehobet janitorial services We’re here for you anytime.”
best regards
kebrom owner at rehobet cleaning

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

House cleaning

When our tenants moved out they left a mess behind.
We contacted Rehobet Janatorial Services Limited. They responded promptly and arrived in 2 hours inspite of the fact that it is Sunday, 17 May 2020. Janitorial team - Mr Kebrom and Ms Thawra did an flawless job without any supervision they were so thorough. We were impressed by their passion for perfection.
We will definitely recommend them.

thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again
regards,
kebrom haile owner at rehobet janitorial services ltd

1 review Langley, BC

Deep Clean for Empty House

I bought a large renovated farmhouse that has been empty for six months and needed a deep clean and sanitizing before I move my mother in. Rehobet did an amazing job, first cleaning every surface and then applying sanitizing products. I will definitely hire these guys again.

dear jared We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Rehobet janitorial services residential and commercial cleaning values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Elan in Toronto
Elan in Toronto

Move Out/Move In Cleaning

I hired Rehobet to clean a townhouse after the previous tenants moved out and before the next tenants moved in. Their teams cleaned all areas of the townhouse down to sweeping out the garage.
At the end they did a walk thru to make sure we were happy with their work.

Dear elan thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you
best regards
kebrom -owner at rehobet janitorial services

Very professional and takes on the job with dedication . Very clean and reliable

Was very reliable and does a clean job .has no problem in doing the way we want things to be done does not complain has lot of patience

dear leena We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.
kind regards
kebrom -owner at rehobet janitorial services ltd

Shiva in Surrey
Shiva in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

House Cleaning

Rehobet Janitorial is the best cleaning company I have ever worked with. I've hired many cleaning companies in the past with much disappointment; either they didn't speak English or they never got the job done properly.

I was so please with my first service with Rehobet that I hired them on a monthly contract. They get the job done well, they have good quality cleaning equipment/products and all the employees are very nice.

Kebroom always adds a personal touch to every visit and he has a great sense of humor.

I would highly recommend Rehobet Janitorial for any cleaning projects.

shiva !thank you so much for a time to write this amazing reviews. we are glad to hear your satisfaction to our monthly house cleaning services.
warm regarding
kebrom -owner at rehobet janitorial services ltd

More about Rehobet Janitorial Services Ltd

Covid 19 Update *****We are offering 5% off your first cleaning for all our HomeStars customers. We provide a full disinfection services as well **** Specializing in MOVE In / MOVE Cleaning Services ****

Promotion Code is: HomeStars New Client

****

Rehobet janitorial services Ltd is a corporation cleaning company for both commercial and residential cleaning services. Since 2017 rehobet cleaning believes in customer satisfaction by ensuring every project is completed in satisfactory manner. our services are move out cleaning, apartment cleaning, office cleaning, carpet cleaning, one time or ongoing house cleaning, janitorial services and much more. We are fully insured, and bonded work save BC covered. We have been in business since 2017 to help our local community in their cleaning needs. We offer free estimate and bring our cleaning supplies.

****

CATEGORIES: house cleaning, move out cleaning, office cleaning, janitorial services ,window cleaning,carpet cleaning ,move in cleaning ,renovation cleaning ,deep cleaning,maid services