Zblinds

Reviews for Zblinds

H. B.
H. B.

Blinds intallation

Had the blinds installed throughout the entire townhouse. Paid exactly what I was quoted. Received high quality service and beautiful high quality blinds. The installation took few hours, took the family for a drive and came back to completely new look of the interior of the house. Would definitely recommend ZBlinds to anyone who is looking for blinds !!!

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure working with you.

Service - blinds installation

Excellent service and quality, job was done in a timely manner. Installers were professional, quick and left no mess. Blinds look very beautiful and i'm getting compliments from everyone. Highly recommend!

Timofey
Timofey

Blinds installation

Zblinds came to my home they did a very good job.
I didnt know what i want they helped me to decide what blinds should i get. The quality very good price very affordable. Would recommend them again.

Thank you.

alex in Barrie
alex in Barrie

Office Zebra Blinds

Zblinds changed my old blinds in the office they gave me good price and the product they offer was very good quality. they came after one week and installed the blinds.

Thank you very much. It was amazing working with you.

Egor
Egor

Full house

Ilya from Zblinds provided me with white glove service on this job. The project is a newly built student rental property. He picked up the keys, drove 45 minutes outside his service area to measure, gave me a very good deal, I agreed, and so far did not regret one bit. Level of material quality and craftsmanship are outstanding. Would definitely use him again on my future projects.

Zebra Blinds

I had ZBlinds order and install zebra blinds on the first floor of my house. I got a few quotes from different companies and Zblinds gave us the most reasonable quote. The sales representative was very punctual and professional. The quality and variety of the blinds is amazing. I recommend Zblinds for all your window covering needs.

loydman.oleg
loydman.oleg

House renovation

I have renovated three of my houses and was delighted with Zblinds work. They installed the blinds in the most professional manner and I love the product. Zblinds are very experienced, efficient and have unbeatable prices. Highly recommented!

Thank you for the review.

irina_ossipova
irina_ossipova
0 reviews Innisfil, ON

Blinds installation

Amazing quality, fast service, perfect costumer service, very beautiful blinds and huge variety, could be done in all different sizes!

Mike
Mike
2 reviews Innisfil, ON

Blinds installed

Work was done professionally fast and clean .
Blinds Work perfectly.
And most important it was done on time as promised
We very pleased with service and work .
We will definitely will recommend Zblinds to our family and friends.

More about Zblinds

ZBlinds offers incredible designs and unique window covering solutions for your home or business. , we can ensure that your windows are beautifully dressed and match your existing decor seamlessly. Offering the latest in European styling.