Econo Basements Ltd.

Calgary AB T2E 6W9
Econo Basements Ltd.

Reviews for Econo Basements Ltd.

ElaineD in Calgary
ElaineD in Calgary
1 review Edmonton, AB

Happy Customer :)

I live in Nolan Hill in the NW of Calgary and Econo Basements just finished my basement less than a month ago. Now I normally don't post reviews on the Internet but they left me no choice. Such a beautiful experience from start to finish. I wanted to congratulate the team at Econo basements for the wonderful job they did on my basement. I wanted simple and warm and they exceeded my expectations the entire way through. Happy customer right here :)

BradW
BradW

Amazing Custom Basement

As far as basement developers go, Econo has to be one of the best in the industry. They took care of all the design and even took some of our ideas and put their touch on them and it ended up better than we imagined. We wanted a very specific custom bar and they absolutely knocked it out of the park. Their designer had the idea to form the pot lights around the pool table, which looks really cool. We delt with Jordan most of the time. He’s one of their project managers. He was in communication with us the entire time, and always replied to emails the same day. All of the finishing is amazing, and the detail and quality control seemed to be a big focus for Jordan and his team. We couldn’t be happier with how our basement turned out!

TBefus in Calgary
TBefus in Calgary

Basement Development

We used Econo Basement Builders to develop our basement last year, and they were great to work with! Our basement was undeveloped and rough. They renovated the space exactly what we were looking for. We are in Cochrane and there weren't many great options available in town or many who would come from Calgary would charge a fortune.

I highly recommend Econo Basement Builders and would most definitely use them again!!

Thank you, Tanya. It was truly a pleasure serving you and your family. Enjoy your new basement!

More about Econo Basements Ltd.

From simple upgrades to complete renovation overhauls, we incorporate key trends in interior design to ensure you get the most out of your basement transformation.

At Econo Basements, we believe all of our clients deserve high-quality workmanship, respect, and are subject to full transparency. Our entire team is focused on bringing 100% value to our clients including outstanding service and competitive pricing.