Sherk Home Services

Sherk in Nepean
Sherk in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Installation of new furnace September 8/18

We are very happy with Brad’s professional service and attention to detail. He took the time to answer our questions regarding the operation and maintenance of the furnace and the important timing of air filter replacement.
Ruth K. & Warren W.

Colin in Ottawa
Colin in Ottawa
3 reviews Braeside, ON

New AC

Brad installed AC at an older home. Took about 4 hours, had excellent advice for how and where to install the unit. We mentioned that we were getting a smart thermostat, and he realized that we were lacking a specific wire to use one. Had an electrician friend of his out to install the wire, making sure that we wouldn't have a hassle with the installation.

Will certainly be using his services again!

Clare F.     Ottawa in Nepean
Clare F. Ottawa in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

A Refreshing Difference to The Typical HVAC Service

I contacted Sherk Home Services on a Sunday morning when I discovered that my 17 year old power vented gas hot water tank had stopped working. Brad was out within the hour and recommended a new tank and the required venting to bring the installation up to code. Brad put down flooring protection from my front door and down the basement stairs to prevent damaging anything, brought the new tank in, and installed it within a couple of hours. He removed the old tank and cleaned up like nothing was ever done. We were thrilled with the speed, quality, and cost of his service.
After the job was done, I talked to a few friends who had similar work done by a national HVAC company and they couldn't believe how fast and economically my job was done.
I would recommend Sherk Home Services to anybody!
Clare F. Ottawa

Thank you Clare! Glad we could help out and provide quality service at a reasonable rate.