Gta Gutters Inc

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Gta Gutters Inc

Jpena
Jpena

Excellent and quick work-Gutters and Downspouts

I picked GTA Gutters for their reasonable cost and the reviews I read on Homestars. They came as scheduled, did the work very quickly. Quality is excellent and the workmanship is very clean (fit and finish). They cleaned up after - small caveat on this was I blowered my entire driveway to be sure and picked up a few pieces of loose screws from the old gutter/downspout assembly that were hardly visible on the asphalt. I learned from a few flat tires with other contractors in the past to always make sure after any work done. Anyway, this is a small detail and am sure unintentional so I will not take away from my perfect score of 10. I have no problems recommending GTA Gutters to anyone and would use them again for future work.

Thank you for your honest and detailed review, GTA Gutters appreciates it!

Nelli in Toronto
Nelli in Toronto

Gutters Cleaned

I had them clean my gutters. They did a fantastic job and pointed out some isues that I had with the gutters, but with no pressure what so ever to update. They didn't leave a mess. My neighbour saw them and asked if they could clean their's and they did. They were very friendly as well. Will use them again.

Karin L. from Toronto
Karin L. from Toronto

Highly recommended

Basically, I needed new eavestroughs, so I checked Homestars for recommendations. GTA Gutters was one of the top-rated in this category, so I chose it.
It has only been a few days, so I can't speak to the longevity of the work, but Rinchin and his men did what looks like a very professional job, including re-routing several of my downspouts to less obtrusive locations. I should also mention that the price seemed very reasonable to me, though I did not get other quotes.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company to anyone needing similar repairs. Honest, good tradespeople should be rewarded with positive word-of-mouth and plenty of jobs.

Karin thank you so much. We really appreciate your business.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Gutters

Quick efficient installation and a great price. Excellent work and they clean up after themselves. They did a great job thank you for your service. My aging parents thank you,

Prax Homes in Richmond Hill
Prax Homes in Richmond Hill

gutters soffit and fascia

GTA Gutters came and did my whole house Gutters. Soffit, Fascia, and Eaves and downpipe too. I was extremely happy with their work. I had 6 different companies give me quote, and they were double the price of GTA gutters. GTA gutters came on time and did the work very quickly and professionally. I had interlock happen at the time, and I asked Rinchin if he can give 2 day break and come after, and he was able to do it too. One year after, one of my pot light came out, and I asked him if he can come and fix it, and he came the next day and fixed it, and he saw an issue due to weather on the eves, and he fixed that too also. Both guys are very friendly and fun to deal with. I will recommend these guys for anyone's house, I was very happy with their work.

Thanks
Prax

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Great Job Repairing Downspouts and Soffit

Rinchin and his workers are skilled and fast working. Richin had all the equipment and materials on-hand to do the work. When finished, they cleaned up and took the garbage with them. I highly recommend GRA Gutters.

Great job

GTA Gutters replaced old gutters on our house and did it fairly quickly and efficiently, cleaning up after themselves as they went along. It's now been a few months and we are still pretty happy with the results.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Gutters and Siding

I’d like to thank Denys and his crew for the tremendous job they did on our eavestroughs and siding in Etobicoke! We had a small imperfection after completion that was cleared up the day after I reached out. They were overall prompt and professional, finished the job as promised! Would highly recommend! L.P.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Soffits and eavestroughs

Den was very professional throughout the process. His workers were great and left their work area clean. They quoted me the best price out of five quotes. They finished the job on time and we were very happy with the outcome. We would highly recommend GTA Gutters.

sridonkena in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
sridonkena in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Replace evestroughs and downspouts for the whole house

Replaced evestroughs of the entire house. Dan and his team completed the job on time. When observed leaks after the down pour the team came by and fixed right away. Keep up the great work. I recommend this company any time.

More about Gta Gutters Inc

- eavestrough installation and service
- soffit and fascia installation and repairs
- siding