Kitchener ON N2E 3B3

Reviews for Local Heating And Cooling

Ben
Ben

Heating and cooling

Sina is very knowledgeable and personable. Took time to explain what to do if furnance is not functioning. Great service, price, and I would definitely recommend him to others!

Kristy and Jeff in Kitchener
Kristy and Jeff in Kitchener

Great Service and Highly Recommend

My furnace was acting strange so i decided to get it checked out. I contacted Local heating & Cooling and spoke with Sina. Upon his inspection, It turned out the emergency safety switch was shutting down the furnace due to unsafe levels of emissions. He installed an energy efficient unit in my home at an affordable price and educated me about the importance of the unit size based on the size of my home. Thank you Sina for the great service and doing the job in a timely manner. I now have peace of mind knowing my family is safe.

Thanks guys

Dino in North york
Dino in North york

Gas supply line done beautifuly

I called local heating and cooling, I spoke to Sina the HVAC specialist regarding installing supply line from outside front of the house to side of the house. Sina showed up on time, he quickly understood what needs to be done. He is extremely polite, friendly, knowledgeable and professional

riyazrazzaghi
riyazrazzaghi
1 review Waterloo, ON

Heater fixed

Helped me out in a pinch. I will use him from now forward. Nice guy, Very punctual and precise workmanship. Knew his trade very well. Heater works and winter will be wamr again

Furnace, Water tank and Gas installations

Met Sina a few years ago when he installed my furnace and have used him ever since. He installed my water tank, gas line to the BBQ, and relocated the outside gas line into the house prior to my basement reno. He is very professional, reliable and great to work with. Keep up the great work Sina!

Thanks
It is always my pleasure to work on your projects.

Eddy in Waterloo
Eddy in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Gas line

We had a gas line installed from the side of the house to the back patio area for our bbq with a connection for a fire table.He arrived on time and worked until the job was completed. He did exactly what we wanted.He checked the lines and the bbq when he was finished and removed his shoes when he had to enter the house. We were very pleased with the work that was done.

It was a pleasure meeting you guys

Mr. Griffin in Kitchener
Mr. Griffin in Kitchener

Very satisfied

Kitchener
N2E 3B3

Very professional, speedy service. Very glad with the finished product and can't wait to get our pool all finished off! Gas line ran for above ground pool. Would highly recommend!

Thanks for the kind words.

firuz1967
firuz1967

Air conditioner

I am very happy with the service I received and the great customer service. Highly recommended.

Dal
Dal
1 review Kitchener, ON

Furnace and AC Installation.

They installed AC/Furnace that I purchased! I had trouble to find installer that wants to install equipment I purchased through HVAC company I work with! They did not have trouble just supplying labor and installation was done professionally! I would recommended them over any brand name company!

My pleasure

Pasquale
Pasquale

BBQ Gas line

Very professional, explained the whole scope of work. Very Timely and nice to deal with.

Thanks once again

More about Local Heating And Cooling

Whether you need a new furnace or a new air conditioning unit for your home or your business, we are available to handle all of your heating, cooling and ventilation needs. We continually strive to exceed expectations by ensuring that each client receives the very best service. We will work with you to find HVAC solutions that fit your healthy indoor air quality needs. We will provide you with a full consultation to explain all of your available options so that you can choose the system that’s right for your home or business. We service all your HVAC systems and offer a variety of money-saving solutions. We combine our use of the highest quality parts and equipment, and our dedication to delivering exceptional service to provide you with top quality service.