Local Heating And Cooling

Osumanu
Osumanu
1 review Kitchener, ON

Healing and cooling

I like the professional way in which they handle themselves. They help you understand the cause of your cooling and heating problems.

Thanks

dehghan.meelod
dehghan.meelod
2 reviews Waterloo, ON

Gas line for Bbq and stove.

Very professional. Clean and tidy work. They were very clear about the work they did and gave suggestions for future maintenance. I recommend local heating and cooling to anyone needing work done in this field.

Thanks for the kind words

jhrude
jhrude
1 review Baden, ON

Bbq gas line installation

Very professional and a pleasure to deal with. Did a great job installing our BBQ gas line.

Thanks for writing this review
Kind of you

mcub3d in Tracadie
mcub3d in Tracadie

Would highly recommend

Hired Sina to run a new gas line to my new Weber NG BBQ. He was very professional, unlike the majority of other people in this business. His communication was great, very knowledgeable and honest with his cost. It was a clean install, he was mindful to run the line unobtrusively, and made it barely noticeable. Sina is the perfect example of a true professional and an example for others to aspire to. I'm glad we used him and will call on him again for any future needs.

Thanks for the kind words

My pleasure

Joana in Kitchener
Joana in Kitchener

Air Conditioner Installation

Knew that I wouldn't be able to pass this summer with our current A/C.
So searched and found Local Heating And Cooling online. Once I submitted my inquiry through their website. they reached me very quickly.
Absolutely professional, and outstanding guys to deal with.
I will definitely recommend these guys to everybody.

Thanks again.

mohammad in Kitchener
mohammad in Kitchener

Central Air Conditioner

I called Local Heating & Cooling to assess my broken A/C. Sina Came by the house within an hour and took a look at it and laid out the options for me, explaining the pros and cons very thoroughly. I chose to get a new Lennox unit and he gave me a fair quote, which I accepted and was able to set me up with the installation appointment the following morning. Sina himself and his assistant came on time and they were finished within 3 hours leaving no mess behind. Everything from the initial assessment, service, price and product is EXCELLENT and i'd be more than happy to use their services again.

Thanks

sean in Kitchener
sean in Kitchener

Furnace Repair

Furnace stoped working with the recent temperature drop. Called Sina.
He came on the same day and was able to fix the issue quickly. Professional, clean and very fair price.

Linda in Kitchener
Linda in Kitchener

Furnace & A/C Installation

My new furnace and A/C were installed fully in 1 day. the place was left supper clean and tidy. The crew were polite, presentable and good workers. Add the 10 years complete coverage and competition beating price and I recommend them to everyone.
It's a Lennox Furance and A/C both far quieter than the former equipment (Goodman) and much more efficient. There was no sales pressure and no technospeak to confuse you in the original proposal from Sina. Very straight forward and they delivered entirely what they said they would.

Thanks for all your hard work

Thanks for the kind review
Glad you had such a experience with us.
We always strive for the best

badi
badi
1 review Kitchener, ON

Furnace repair

Great service and fair price. The work was completed on the time line that was given at the beginning of the job.

Jordan in Toronto
Jordan in Toronto

Gas line install in Kitchen , Fantastic Job!

Needed a gas line installed for a future stove. Posted on Homestars and Sina called shortly after. Right away you could tell how polite he was, we told him want we needed and he was in our home a hour and 1/2 later. He explained everything to us before he started and did a super clean install. Would highly recommend! We will definitely be calling him for our future needs.

My pleasure

More about Local Heating And Cooling

Whether you need a new furnace or a new air conditioning unit for your home or your business, we are available to handle all of your heating, cooling and ventilation needs. We continually strive to exceed expectations by ensuring that each client receives the very best service. We will work with you to find HVAC solutions that fit your healthy indoor air quality needs. We will provide you with a full consultation to explain all of your available options so that you can choose the system that’s right for your home or business. We service all your HVAC systems and offer a variety of money-saving solutions. We combine our use of the highest quality parts and equipment, and our dedication to delivering exceptional service to provide you with top quality service.