Local Heating And Cooling

Al
Al
8 reviews Guelph, ON

New Central Air Conditioning Unit installed

Our very old central air conditioner wasn’t working and not able to be repaired so I searched HomeStars to find a reliable HVAC contractor. I noticed Local Heating and Cooling had very high reviews so I called them and Sina responded very quickly. He cane out and gave me a free quote, he was polite and seemed very knowledgeable. I decided to go with Local Heating and Cooling and I was not was not disappointed. Sina did a great job, he even repaired an issue with my furnace there that another company installed a few years ago. My new Lennox A/C works great and I’m happy that my furnace issue was repaired as well. I will definitely be calling Sina again in future for any heating or cooling issues.

Thanks for choosing us Al.
Its our goal to give the best services to all of our dear clients.
It was a pleasure doing business with you

Cheers

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

New Furnace

Sina was wonderful to work with. He provide comprehensive advice on home heating and cooling and was comfortable working within the scope of the project we needed completed. His service was prompt and we are very thankful to have had his assistance. He will be our first choice for future home heating and cooling needs!

1 review Kitchener, ON

Air Condition Unit

Prompt , Professional , Polite , Quality workmanship , Good conversation while he worked , Knowledgable about his craft and great price

Private User reviews Courtice, ON

Gas line for bbq

I contacted Sina and he was able to come take a look at our gas line extension for bbq. He booked the timeslot in 2 days which was perfect for us to enjoy it over the weekend. The job was done outstanding, neatly and at an excellent cost that others were unable to come close to. He was very clear about how the layout would be done and listened to all our concerns and answered all questions.

Anytime
It was a pleasure doing business with you

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Central AC Replacement

If you are in the need to replace your central AC, look no further. This company was very competitive and reasonable on cost compared to other local companies, offering the same high quality models, warranty, and service. When I contacted Sina to make arrangements because our AC was down, he was able to come to our house that same evening to make measurements for the job. He even filled our leaking AC unit with refrigerant so my family would not overheat in the house while waiting for the installation appointment, which was within a week of contacting him. Sina came to the house prepared. He was very professional and knowledgeable. He was respectful of covid-19 social distancing and even wore a mask while inside our home. His workmanship is the best I've seen. He did a great job removing the old materials and cleaning up afterwards. I would not hesitate to call him again for any future AC and/or HVAC needs. 11/10 Stars

Thanks for sharing that.
Our pleasure to have you guys as our client.

We are always ready to serve you.

Payam in Toronto
Payam in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

AC moved

I needed to move my air conditioner so I could build a deck and Sina did an amazing job for a very fair price. He was professional and courteous, he didn’t cut corners, and he left the property immaculate both inside and out. He re-routed the copper pipes and electrical lines from inside the house at the furnace and drilled a tidy hole through the brick of the house to make it all discrete. He even found issues (like small pipes and kinks in the coolant line) that was decreasing my ac’s performance and he fixed them without charging more. I highly recommend hiring Sina for your next heating and cooling job.

Thanks for taking time to share your experience

My pleasure

payamkiani in Hamilton
payamkiani in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Relocated air conditioner

Sheila in Markham
Sheila in Markham

A/C Replacement

Service Technician Sina gave us the best customer service we have seen anywhere in years. Our A/C unit went down and Sina came to our house within 2 hours of us calling. He showed up wearing a mask and gloves and was very professional. He determined that we needed a new A/C unit as it was very old. He ordered our new unit that was not in stock so he gave us a better unit at the same price as quoted. 2 days later he was back at our home with the new unit and ready to install. Once the install was completed he tested everything to make sure there were no leaks and it was working properly. He then cleaned up any mess he made during the install that you wouldn't even know he was here. Again he was very professional and courteous through out the entire install and this all being said it was during the Covid-19 Pandemic. We recommend him very highly as a Service Technician with Local Heating & Cooling.

Our pleasure
Thanks for your kind words

Abdel
Abdel
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Furnace and air conditioner installation

Local heating and cooling is by far the best heating and cooling company in the Kitchener/Waterloo region. I needed a furnace and air conditioner installed in my new home and found them on Google. They were professional, punctual and offered competitive prices. Highly recommended for all your heating and cooling needs. A++

Glad to hear that.

Nat W.
Nat W.
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Furnace

Furnace wouldn’t light thought I had to replace the entire unit called local heating and cooling and they came out within a few hours they let me know it was a simple fix and was not up sold would definitely recommend Helpful and friendly service

Its our pleasure

More about Local Heating And Cooling

Whether you need a new furnace or a new air conditioning unit for your home or your business, we are available to handle all of your heating, cooling and ventilation needs. We continually strive to exceed expectations by ensuring that each client receives the very best service. We will work with you to find HVAC solutions that fit your healthy indoor air quality needs. We will provide you with a full consultation to explain all of your available options so that you can choose the system that’s right for your home or business. We service all your HVAC systems and offer a variety of money-saving solutions. We combine our use of the highest quality parts and equipment, and our dedication to delivering exceptional service to provide you with top quality service.