Avier Renovation Ltd

HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Scarborough  >  Avier Renovation Ltd

Reviews for Avier Renovation Ltd

vhui19
vhui19

First and second floor remodel

Vincent and his crew helped us completely renovate our first two floors. From demolition to completion, they were efficient and courteous. They’re craftsmanship is second to none. Our friends have all commented how great our renovations look. Project was done on time and on budget. I would recommend Vincent to anyone who is looking for superior service and craftsmanship.

Thank you. Victor

Joseph in Toronto
Joseph in Toronto

Bathroom renovations, ceilings, crown moulding, painting

We hired Vince and his team recently to renovate our washroom, as well as crown moulding and painting throughout the main floor and upstairs. We were very satisfied as the tradesmen were excellent, professional, punctual, and detail oriented. Throughout the project, Vince guided us with suggestions in our decision making process. The work was excellent quality and we are very happy with the finished product. His prices were very fair and reasonable. I highly recommend this company to anyone who plans to have renovations done in their home, and I will continue to contact this company for future projects.

Thank you. I will keep up the good work and good service.

Xerxes in Woodbridge
Xerxes in Woodbridge

Renovation of bathrooms

From the very first day I met Vincent, I felt we were in the right hands. He explained what would be a good layout and provided a full job list. His team is amazing; always helpful and willingly accommodate our requests. Vincent took me to a few stores to check out the tiles and other accessories. Picked up heavy items from stores on my behalf. He made some modifications at his expense to ensure the output was better. My whole family loved the finished bathrooms; feel we can spend more time in there now. Wish Vincent and his team the very best in their future endeavors. Hats off.

Thank you. I will keep up the good work.

Winner in Scarborough
Winner in Scarborough

Kitchen&Bathroom Renovation

Very professional home renovation team. They designed my kitchen and bathrooms to my exact taste. I am very happy with the quality of work. Very reasonable price. I highly recommend them.