Pwr Systems

Reviews for Pwr Systems

Ann
Ann

Light fixture installation

I needed two light fixtures taken down and new ones replaced. One fixture was very heavy but this was handled expertly.

thank you for your great review it was a real pleasure meeting and working for you. Hope you the very best in your beautiful new home

Rose
Rose

Supply and Replace 3 receptacles

Paul arrived the site on time. Very polite and friendly. He replaced the receptacles at very competitive price on the weekend.
We are very please with the quality of his work and definitely will recommend him to anyone.

Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working for you and your husband, you both are such wonderful people

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

install lighting fixture

We called on Paul to help us replace a lighting fixture. He showed up on time, carefully consulted with us on the height & placement of the fixture, and completed the job quickly. Most importantly, he was able to deal with small obstacles along the way. The fixture was missing one part, and he improvised a temporary solution so that we could use the light until the missing part arrived. Also, several rods in the fixture arrived bent, and Paul he carefully straightened them, making sure that all was absolutely symmetrical. I will definitely call PWR Systems with any future electrical problems.

thank you for the work and the wonderful review. It was a pleasure meeting and working for you.

Bill
Bill

Minor residential electrical work

We were looking for someone to install an outlet in a utility closet. After discussing with several contractors we decided to go with PWR and were happy that we did. Not only did Paul come out to give a free quote, he also identified a few different options that ended up saving me significantly over what other contractors were quoting. Paul was also able to come out on the weekend to do the work without charging extra which was a big plus for me.

I found Paul to be very knowledgeable and experienced. He was thorough yet efficient and I was very happy with the work performed. I would definitely have him back for any future electrical work.

Thanks Paul!

Thanks for the work and the wonderful review. It was a pleasure to have met you and your family, it's because of people like you that I love my job.

seasons greetings
Paul

More about Pwr Systems

We have over 37 years of experience in the electrical and data industry. We provide fast, friendly service at below industry standard rates
Looking for Electricians pros in Calgary?