Dc Avalon

Reviews for Dc Avalon

Joseph
Joseph

Roof Gutters

Excellent service.!! Very good and knowledgeable team. Reasonable price and quality service. The team is very cooperative and did really nice and quick job on roof gutters and down spouts.

Rafat in Ajax
Rafat in Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Excellent work, great professional service!

DC Avalon Inc or Daniel and his team did a great job with my home roofing. They worked diligently and actively and finished the work in one day. They also thoroughly cleaned up worksite after finishing. I highly recommend them to anyone wishing to fix or replace their roofing completely.

Cameron A M Muir
Cameron A M Muir

Beautiful New Roof

Daniel and his crew did an excellent job. They showed up earlier, worked throughout the day and finished up in one day. Love the new tiles, and metal fittings. All high end material. Plus, they cleaned up . I recommend DC Avalon for your roofing needs.

R-R in Aurora
R-R in Aurora
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Home Roof

Our neighbours brought it to our attention that we had an area in our roof that was bare. Daniel was a referral and we called him. He was prompt and came the very next day, inspected the roof and suggested what needs to be done. DC Avalon accommodated us to have our roof replaced ASAP. Daniel and his team were very helpful and diligent in their work on the day of.

We have already recommended him to several of our family and friends and will continue to do so.

Angela D
Angela D

Excellent Service

Daniel was extremely helpful! He was professional and very knowledgeable about his craft! He was punctual on all his appointments! He was quick to jump on the roof and examine my situation, he took pictures to show me proof of the damage and work he would need to provide. He gave me a quote on the spot, his price was reasonable and fair. He provided a written quote a day after and realized that my situation was dire and moved his availability date up by a week! He came well equipped with everything needed to complete the job, along with enough staff as well!

The job was completed, efficiently and professionally. They cleaned all the property and left the grounds clean!

The job was completed to my satisfaction, on time and beautifully!

Never thought I'd be so excited about a new roof!!

Thank you daniel and Team!!

James Bayes - in Toronto
James Bayes - in Toronto

Lost shingles

I had lost 4 or 5 shingles due some high winds overnight. I wanted to get them replaced ASAP because the forecast was calling for heavy rains the next 3 days. I called Daniel and told him the shingles that are currently on the roof . He came really early the next morning because the rain was supposed to arrive mid morning with the correct shingles and replaced them in under an hour. In addition, he noticed that the caulking around the vents needed to be redone and he did that as well. I really appreciate Daniel’s attention to detail and doing the job correctly. I would really recommend Daniel and I will be using him when the time comes to replace the entire roof

10/10 HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Excellent work and amazing service, the team is very reliable and great to work with, they provide top quality work and I highly reccomend them. I am a very happy customer!

Roof Repair

I had shingles blown off the roof in a storm. After calling Daniel he came to assess the damage that day. After a thorough assessment, including photos, he gave me his estimate and explained in detail what he recommended. He was prepared to fix the issue on the spot. He had the appropriate shingles in the back of his truck. I was so relieved he fixed my roof that day as there was 2 days of rain in the forecast! After completing the job he showed me further pictures of the repair, explaining the work which he had completed. I was totally satisfied with the job he and his team performed. Daniel was extremely professional throughout. I would 100% recommend him to anyone reading this review.

John
John

Roof , Gutters and soffits

Hired Daniel and his team to replace roof, soffits and gutters. Job was done very efficiently and without any problems. Very happy with the work and would highly recommend using DC Avalon to anyone looking to get quality work done at a reasonable price.
Thanks you!

More about Dc Avalon

Roofing specialist based in the Toronto GTA area. Please call 6478852800 to organize an estimate.