Dc Avalon

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for Dc Avalon

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

New Roof

Daniel and his team did a great roof job! Daniel is very knowledgeable about roofing and advised us to install additional vents for better air circulation. We recommend his services.

Rodrigo
Rodrigo

Excellent Roofing Replacement

I was impressed by the service rendered by Daniel and his team.

They have done it professionally from estimate, quotation and actual installation. The team did it systematically, obviously well experienced with the way they work and their equipment. They also implemented a clean as you go teamwork.

Daniel and his team are also friendly. I thought its worth giving time to post this well-deserved positive review for their customer service.

Highly recommended!

Kadie in Toronto
Kadie in Toronto

New Roof

Couldnt be more satisfied with Daniel
And his team. Our roof was completed quickly and the whole project was executed professionally from beginning to end. Getting a roof done is daunting, but Daniel made it as smooth as possible, and we wouldnt hesitate to recommend him to others.

Lillian
Lillian

Impressive Job

Working in real estate, I am not surprised when contractors give me a long turnaround. I was impressed with how quickly he was able to complete my mom's roof (within days of quoting!) considering we are going into peak season. Would recommend to my clients!

Raymond in Stouffville
Raymond in Stouffville

Soffits facia and gutters

Dc Avalon provided great service in a timely manner with crews that were professional and left the site clean I would highly recommend them and will use their services again if needed I will also recommend them to my friends

Joseph
Joseph

Roof Gutters

Excellent service.!! Very good and knowledgeable team. Reasonable price and quality service. The team is very cooperative and did really nice and quick job on roof gutters and down spouts.

Rafat in Ajax
Rafat in Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Excellent work, great professional service!

DC Avalon Inc or Daniel and his team did a great job with my home roofing. They worked diligently and actively and finished the work in one day. They also thoroughly cleaned up worksite after finishing. I highly recommend them to anyone wishing to fix or replace their roofing completely.

Cameron A M Muir
Cameron A M Muir

Beautiful New Roof

Daniel and his crew did an excellent job. They showed up earlier, worked throughout the day and finished up in one day. Love the new tiles, and metal fittings. All high end material. Plus, they cleaned up . I recommend DC Avalon for your roofing needs.

R-R in Aurora
R-R in Aurora
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Home Roof

Our neighbours brought it to our attention that we had an area in our roof that was bare. Daniel was a referral and we called him. He was prompt and came the very next day, inspected the roof and suggested what needs to be done. DC Avalon accommodated us to have our roof replaced ASAP. Daniel and his team were very helpful and diligent in their work on the day of.

We have already recommended him to several of our family and friends and will continue to do so.

Angela D
Angela D

Excellent Service

Daniel was extremely helpful! He was professional and very knowledgeable about his craft! He was punctual on all his appointments! He was quick to jump on the roof and examine my situation, he took pictures to show me proof of the damage and work he would need to provide. He gave me a quote on the spot, his price was reasonable and fair. He provided a written quote a day after and realized that my situation was dire and moved his availability date up by a week! He came well equipped with everything needed to complete the job, along with enough staff as well!

The job was completed, efficiently and professionally. They cleaned all the property and left the grounds clean!

The job was completed to my satisfaction, on time and beautifully!

Never thought I'd be so excited about a new roof!!

Thank you daniel and Team!!

More about Dc Avalon

Roofing specialist based in the Toronto GTA area. Please call 6478852800 to organize an estimate.