Marval Construction

Refreshed Home

Marval Construction
Toronto
M9A 4V3

I had Marval come in and paint my home. He was very polite and professional. He told me it would take 7 days to complete the job. He was able to complete it in 5 days and did a spectacular job. He advised us on colour choice and accents walls, it made our home warm and inviting. Thank you for your wonderful service and great price. We will recommend your services to our family and friends.

Satisfied Customer in Vaughan
Satisfied Customer in Vaughan

Really satisfied customer

I hired Marval to do the interior painting at my home, I was really pleased with the level of professionalism and honesty that this company provided. When I asked for their professional opinion so I can sell my home as quick as possible, they suggested multiple options to modernize my space. They completed the project ahead of schedule and with that to be said I sold my home second day on the market for over my asking price. I highly recommend this company if you want a high quality paint service.

gotscammed in Markham
gotscammed in Markham

Paint job

My realtor saw Marco's work at a friends home, and got his number over to me, so I thought he was legit. We were planning a vacation and I wanted the house painted in the next 5 days. Marco came in and let me know it could be done in 4 days before I left. Requested 50% deposit in cash, and did send an email confirmation with his estimate that it was received. , he did not show up as committed the day after, but came in the next day with a friend for 2 hrs of work, then the day after he came to pick up the bucket of primer he used and said he'd be back. He missed the first deadline when we left on holiday. On our return, I got in touch with him and have several texts from him saying he'd be here, only not to show up. He has zero respect for his customer's time. I asked for a refund of my deposit or at least to get all supplies with receipt dropped off but he has gone AWOL. It has been 6 weeks since we gave him the deposit. Watch out for Marco - he is a smooth talker and knew how to con us enough to get $2000. I know his goal was to frustrate us till we gave up, but I will pursue this - everything that transpired has been documented.

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Etobicoke?