Splendid Building Maintenance

Reviews for Splendid Building Maintenance

shruti
shruti

Home Cleaning

I urgently needed cleaners that charged reasonable rates and also were comprehensive to come in to deep clean an older, pretty dirty home that we were planning on moving into. The house was huge over 2000 sq feet and every corner was dirty. I spoke to splendid building maintenance and they were able to come with their team the Next Day. They came in time with supplies and I gave them a list of items that needed to be cleaned from basement, appliances, to steam cleaning carpets, window cleaning and was very pleased with the results. They completed my list in a timely manner and the house was in excellent and movable shape once they were done. I found them to be honest and hard working and good to work with. I would not hesitate to recommend them and get their assistance with any future projects.

thank you so much.

sureshp0922
sureshp0922

Cleaning

Good service did work ontime and work done with good quality which I would strongly recommend, price point is also good

thanks Suresh for your feedback and it's was great working at your place.

thanks
Shree

kmsivashankaran
kmsivashankaran

Move out House Cleaning

I recently relocated from Mississauga to Windsor. I was worried about the tedious move out house cleaning job which I had to do before leaving the house which is about 3000 sqft.

I searched for the right people who were professionals and trustworthy for this work.Then came the Splendid building Maintenance into picture. They were thoroughly professional and extremely experienced in this process. I gave them a short notice about this job and they were on time in the premises.

They carried out the cleaning in a timely and efficient manner.

I was really impressed by their work and I would certainly recommend anyone to avail their services.

thank you Sir.

More about Splendid Building Maintenance

Whether your company is a large Fortune 500 or a small start up, we can create a cleaning service program to suit your specific needs and budget. Whatever frequency of cleaning you require — daily, weekly, monthly or even one-time-only — SM janitor custom tailors each and every cleaning program to ensure the most economical service.

Learn more about our programs.

We put our reputation on the line every day, which means that we are not satisfied with our cleaning services unless you are. Our employees are trained in the most modern and effective professional office cleaning techniques as well as product usage and safety procedures. On-site inspections by our team of supervisors ensure that all cleaning service plans are performed to the highest level of service.

RESTROOM SANITIZING AND DEEP CLEANING.

Disinfecting, deodorizing and scouring all lavatory fixtures including basins, toilets, urinals etc.
Sanitizing and mopping lavatory floors with a disinfectant to kill bacteria and odors
Sanitizing all counters, vanities and powder shelves
Cleaning and polishing all mirrors, bridgework and plumbing equipment
Washing toilet seats, top, underside and hinges
Spot cleaning walls and partitions
Cleaning and sanitizing light switches, doorknobs and handles
Cleaning lavatory dispensers and receptacles
Emptying waste receptacles and replacing liners

RESTAURANT DEEP CLEANING SERVICES

Washing and sanitizing sinks, faucets and countertops
Mopping, scrubbing and drying of floor
Emptying, cleaning and sanitizing trash receptacles
Cleaning inside surfaces of microwave oven and refrigerator
Cleaning outside surfaces of appliances such as refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and toaster oven
Cleaning outside faces of cabinets
Refilling towel, soap and tissue dispensers

FLOOR CARE SERVICES

Ensure the appearance and cleanliness of your floors with SM janitor professional floor cleaning service. Our floor cleaning and preventative maintenance program will keep even high-traffic surfaces looking their best by minimizing the impact of wear and tear and preventing nicks and scratches.

Over time dirt and grit can damage floors, which can lead to costly floor replacement. The experts at SM janitor have the experience to assess your needs and recommend the appropriate course of actin, such as high-speed polishing, honing, waxing and sealing, or grinding.