M2 Tile Ltd

Reviews for M2 Tile Ltd

Fiona in Toronto
Fiona in Toronto

Fantastic work!

Marc is awesome - on time, on budget, very neat & tidy. He does very high quality work. He has a strong attention to detail and was very professional to work with from quoting to completion of the project. Would highly recommend! Thanks Tanya & Marc!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Fireplace Tiling

When we moved into our home six years ago the fireplace was a constant irritation for me. I knew it would be a huge job to retile it, so I spent a long time thinking about the project. I hired a designer who chose some gorgeous tiles, but they were also very large tiles. There are only a couple of select people in Calgary who can work with tiles of that scale, and one of them is Marc. Marc and his colleague Ahmed came in and did an absolutely amazing job. We felt like we were a priority for them and they wanted to do everything to make sure we were happy with the job. We could see the passion these professionals have for their work, and their immense attention to detail. If you have a project you’d like done call Marc - you won’t be disappointed!

Thanks Tanya,

I'm glad I was able to provide you with an install that you are happy with and will enjoy for years to come. Ahmad thanks you for the wonderful coffee and hospitality!

lindzy16 in Calgary
lindzy16 in Calgary

Bathroom Tiling

We have been developing our basement and we decided that we wanted to have the bathroom tiled. We had an idea of the style of tile and what we wanted to do but needed help with the design. Enter Marc, we called him and explained over the phone what we wanted to do. Marc came to our home a couple of days later and not only gave us ideas but he helped provide a vision of what the bathroom could look like. We are so happy we hired Marc to tile our bathroom, he not only works very hard. He keeps his work site clean and organized, Marc also worked long hours to ensure the project was completed on time. When he was done we were blown away at how amazing the bathroom turned out. Marc did an amazingly awesome job we are so happy with the job Marc did that we will be calling him again in the not to distant future to tile our laundry room and pantry. Marc is a true professional and we would highly recommend him!
Paul and Sheri Lindsay

Thanks Sheri,

I appreciate the feedback, I look forward to out next project together.

Danielle Smith in High River
Danielle Smith in High River
1 review High River, AB

Kitchen Tile and Window Caulking

We hired Marc to do subway tile in the kitchen of our Heritage home, which is not an easy job on bumpy lathe and plaster walls. It came out perfectly! We were so impressed with his work we hired him again to rebuild the seals on some very leaky windows. Again we were not disappointed. Marc is fast, efficient and professional. We wouldn't hesitate to use his services again and strongly recommend him. Danielle and David

I always look forward to the next old or broken item that I will fix for you!

Allenbrook  in Calgary
Allenbrook in Calgary

Ensiute tile

Marc is a true craftsman and care and quality shows in his work from the initial prep work to the tile setting to the grouting and cleaning. One of the best tile setters.

Thanks Garth, your projects are always a lot of fun! The best contractors deserve the best installs.

Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Calgary?