Bci Landscaping

Interlocking Stone
Acton ON L7J 3B3

Reviews for Bci Landscaping

Backyard revamp - Firepit and Walkway

Derek and the team were professional, creative and friendly. It really was a pleasure having them at our home.

We are beyond happy with the work they completed for us. There is such a difference, it feels like we have moved into a different home.

Thanks Derek, Heidi, Don and Team. You are all rockstars!

Thank you , Chris & Michelle was an amazing experience working with you and a big transformation to your home an we all hope you and your family enjoy your new space .

frank
frank

Front Entrance Steps And Walkway

Derek and his team completed our natural stone steps and interlock walkway before repaving our driveway and it looks fantastic. We had a vision of how we wanted our entrance to look and BCI exceeded our expectations. We will be using BCI for any additional work in the future . Lot's of attention to detail and our input. Very quick, neat and organized. A highly professional company. I would certainly recommend BCI!

Thank you you frank for your kind words , was a pleasure to work for an with you on ur home , hope to here back from you to tackle that back yard of yours in near future.

Derek & and hole BCI inc team ...

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Backyard Transformation

Working with Derek and his team was an all around excellent experience. From creative design, competitive pricing, quality craftsmanship and exceptional customer service. BCI helped us turn our backyard to an oasis. Honesty, integrity and commitment define this company. The whole team was easy to work with and made the whole process enjoyable. They worked within our budget, offered innovative solutions and put our needs and dreams first. My family and I highly recommend Derek and his team. We look forward to working with you again in the near future. Thank you!!!

Thank you for your kind words , it was a pleasure working with you two on your backyard project hiring you make many memories with your new space .

Enjoy from are family to yours ...

BCI team & Derek

Private User reviews Acton, ON

Walkway and garden wall

I was impressed with thorough approach of BCI Landscaping and their quality and speed. They are really customer oriented company with invidually tailored approach. Professionals with a ton of experience and great taste of design. I am extremely happy with result and will deninetely recommend BCI Landscaping!

Thank you very much we hope you enjoy your new space . Cheers

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Garden walkway interlocking project

BCI LANDSCAPING made our dream of a beautiful walkway come true.
They have exceeded our expectation, from making it possible to start the project sooner, to working in the rain to finish last minute changes we made all with great skill. They came well prepared, on time, and competed the project in my opinion record time. My family and friends
are amazed with the workmanship and are excited to have them for their next landscaping project.

Thank you very much hope you enjoy your new space

Davide in Toronto
Davide in Toronto

Backyard Renovation

Fantastic craftsmanship. My wife and I needed an old rotten deck removed, and in it’s place put in a nice patio. Not only did BCI rip out the deck and place in the patio, along with a corner wall for character (which they suggested), they also leveled our backyard, laid in new grass, and removed trees throughout our yard as well, along the side of the house next to our gas line. Our backyard has never looked bigger, and we can happily enjoy the rest of the summer with our family in our new beautiful backyard. Our dog and daughter have never been happier! They were prompt, direct, had no surprises, honest, and clean up well once the job has been completed. When they ran into unexpected issues from what laid beneath the deck, my wife and were consulted and given appropriate options on how to proceed. Looking forward to hiring BCI again when we renovate the front of the house. Very affordable. Highly recommend.

you guys were great to work with and Super comfortable with trusting me with the vision I had to suit your budget and still have all the space you wanted . Was a pleasure on be half of myself and the team . Thank you and will see you again next year for the front remake-over.

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

BCI Landscaping Helped Give My Home Some Awesome Curb Appeal!

We moved into our house last year (2018). The previous owners unfortunately did not care too much to upkeep the exterior of the home. Both the side and front walkway were old and slanted. It was an eye sore and hazard and I was eager to get it replaced.

I reached out to Derek in 2019 and he was able to answer all of my questions during the visit for the estimate. We were able to schedule an appointment that worked well for both of us. The quality of the work is top notch. His crew was courteous and clean and left me with two new walkways to enjoy for years to come!

Hope you guys enjoy.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Acton, ON

BCI- the Landscaping Gods!

I recommend Derek and his team at BCI Landscaping to everyone! I purchased a home 2 years ago and the front patio was a disaster. I hired BCI Landscaping to fix both the patio and the garden. Before getting started, Derek prepared an effective 3D digital design for me to review and approve. That 3D design really helped me visualize what the project would look like once completed. It was fantastic to work with someone who not only knows how to use these tools, but also has great design sense. Derek and his crew made that 3D vision come to life and my wife and I are so thrilled with our new patio. Thank you BCI for a job well done!

Thank you Justin for your kind words .
Very much appreciated bye myself and the team enjoyed every minute working with you on your outdoor project . You guys were easy open to whatever I felt was needed to complete your job like it was my own home . Hope you guys enjoy your new patio an hope to here from you again .

Derek & the BCI team

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Total landscape reno

Derek and his crew were amazing. Professional, meticulous, and efficient; completed the job right on schedule. He has great vision which made planning and decision making so simple. Thank you for the transformation of our property!

Thank you .

TEENA in Toronto
TEENA in Toronto
2 reviews Milton, ON

Soding

Derek gave a compatative pricing for the soding work we need. Completely happy with the work and cleaned up well before they left .I would recommend them for soding .

Thank you teena was nice working with you on your project. Hope you enjoy .

More about Bci Landscaping

BCI LANDSCAPING is a full service Hardscape,Landscape & outdoor contractor, Specializing in all areas of outdoor living.

Commercial property snow & Ice management

winter services: commercial ONLY propertys snow plowing and salting

INTERLOCKING & LANDSCAPE 3D DESIGHN DRWAINGS OFFERD WITH MINNIMIUM PRICE RANGE