Exterior Services

Gutters & Eavestroughs
Mississauga ON L5E 2M5

Reviews for Exterior Services

eaves

Erlis responded, and quickly. He and his companion worked extremely hard. It was 35'C. They accommodated some creative eaves work at no extra cost. They were extremely professional and cleaned up after themselves. Its been a few months and several heavy rains, and all looks good.

Marco in Burlington
Marco in Burlington
1 review Hamilton, ON

Eaves trough replacement

From the moment of contact Erlis was polite and knowledgeable. My eaves were leaking and it was an urgent matter so he came within two days of my call on a Saturday in 36 degree weather as promised. Excellent service and professional work. I recommended my neighbour and he did that the following Saturday. Thank you exterior services!

Dear Marco,

We highly appreciate your great review.

It is our duty to do a great job.

We are very grateful to your kind words about our services.

We promise that we will keep satisfying you and the rest of the customers as they deserve.

Sincerest Regards,

Erlis

James
James

Gutter Repair Job

Erlis was polite and professional. After inspecting the gutter issue, he explained to me the service he will perform beforehand on site. He is knowledgeable about the gutter repair and performed the service as requested.

Hi James,

Your review is very much appreciated & very inspiring to keep up our good work.

Cheers :)

Aldo in Oakville
Aldo in Oakville
1 review , ON

Gutters

Erlis was awesome to work with. He completed the repairs on time and with the utmost of quality. I would recommend him and the company without any hesitation whatsoever.
Thank you very much.

Hi Aldo,

How can we not do a good job to a nice & kind Customer like you.
Thank you for the review, we will keep up on our good services :)

Samuel in Mississauga
Samuel in Mississauga

Soffit/Fascia & Eavestroughs

Exterior Services are my regular guys to clean my eavestoughs annually. I asked Lisi to give me a quote on replacing the Soffits & the Eaves, he provided me a really fair price. Once he finished the house really quick whithin 2 days i was more than satisfied also the house looks even better.
I highly suggest Exterior Services for any service in your house.

Hi Samuel,

Thank you for appreciating our services, we will make sure we keep up our good work.

aris in Oakville
aris in Oakville

Eavestroughs And Downspout

Very satisfied with the work Erlis did for me. Very clean, respectful, and overall exceeded my expectations. He under promise and over deliver and at the end left me with a great smile and relief of gratitude when I look at my house. Lots of compliments from neighbors.

Dear Aris,

Thank you so much for appreciating our hard work, we promise to continue to do the best service not only you, but all of our customers.

Cheers :)

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto

Eaves & skylight repair.

I contacted Erlis for my eaves corners that were leaking. He came the next day and his quote was very reasonable. He did the work right away and stated that he repairs roofs and skylights. I asked Erlis to repair the skylight and both of the services were great. I was very satisfied with everything. He was very punctual and reliable. I strongly recommend him and he will for sure be my service guy for future projects.

Thank you for your Review Eric, it is our duty to give the best service.

More about Exterior Services

Welcome to Exterior Services. We provide Repair or Replacement of: Eavestroughs (Gutters) & Cleaning, Siding, Roofing and Skylights.