Pawsome! Pooper Scooping

Pawsome! Pooper Scooping

Reviews for Pawsome! Pooper Scooping

Mary from Calgary
Mary from Calgary

Reliable and worth the money!

We have used Pawsome! Pooper Scooping for two years now and have been very pleased with their service. We have used their service for two winters, and now one full year and have never had any issues with their work or reliability. Alex even showed up on New Years Day which was not expected. We have found their monthly charge to be quite a value for our needs. We highly have recommended Pawsome! Pooper Scooping to others.

Cale in Prince George
Cale in Prince George
1 review Prince George, BC

Unprofessional, expensive, and incomplete

After having a Kijiji independent fail to complete a job, I asked these folks to finish up.

They committed to removing 5 ¼-full bags that had been left by the other, and clean up the yard for a one time $42 charge. Understand that would cover a whole yard, 25'x40' in my case. However there was only a 4x8 patch that had buildup. In other words, they got a small task for full price. Agreed, my call.

They failed to call on arrival, and luckily my dogs were inside.

They arrived 2 hours early.

He moved the barricades into my yard. Odd thing to do.

I did not get to do a pre walkthrough.

I called to complain and was told he would make sure the old bags were taken.

Then, poof - gone.

I get a text stating that he won't bring the old bags. The ones I paid to have removed.

He missed 4 areas in the yard that needed attention.

I think he was here for less than 30 minutes. That's a pretty unimpressive $84/hr job, folks.

I email the owner/secretary/?

She tells me removing the bags was a perk, but since it would have damaged his truck, apparently they'd opted out.

And shockingly, were no longer interested in providing bi-weekly service thereafter.

Not a positive experience.

More about Pawsome! Pooper Scooping

Sit. Stay. We'll scoop the poop! Pawsome Pooper Scooping is an established, Calgary based, pet waste removal company that provides worry free and professional service at affordable rates. No contracts! Pawsome! rates starting at $9. 45/ scoop. Weekly, Biweekly, Monthly, and One-time dog poop clean up available. Initial/ One-time clean ups require ...
Looking for Junk Removal pros in Calgary?