Why you should not hire him:
- The contract outlined the job would be done in 6 weeks. I fired him after 6 months!!! The job was incomplete and I was getting tired of his excuses.
- He works by himself and as a result cannot stick to timelines
- He cannot frame a wall straight - my basement has crooked and bent walls. (1 example included below with blue ruler)
- Kitchen cabinets were not aligned with the stove - doesn't know how to measure properly. ( see off centered stove fan)
- When he taped my windows ( see picture), there was already moisture coming inside the house.
- When he cut cement for windows, the dust filled the two storey house - see pictures of my furnace filter and the dust in a bedroom.
- Flooring was rushed, resulting in different areas being pulled out and re floored.
- Tiles in the washroom are not flush
- Door framing was slanted and needed to be redone.
- He does not have money. He asked to take money from the job to get his truck out of the shop.
Don't use him. Avoid the headache my family had to deal with. Sam, take up a job at Leon's you're a great Salesman and an awful contractor.