Housparrow Services

ez889
ez889
1 review Vancouver, BC

Cleaning service

Housesparrow offered great cleaning services and superb customer service. The team is professional, hard working , and I would highly recommend to others. They go above and beyond for their clients.

Thank you very much! Eddie we look forward to establishing an even stronger bond and working relationship with you! We really hope and look forward to maintaining your trust in our company

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

One of the ebst service said I’ve Audih (I feel great with them)

I ordered a 3 hour clean up for my apartment and I was shocked to find out how incredible the work was, they were done in 2.5 hours not only that but they did it properly.

My favourite part is the procedures they use to ensure everything is done well, and they would go over it in detail to make sure nothing is missed, and as a first time they offered free services.

Now I use them for my recurring services right and I pay around $280 and they just come twice a month.

I feel good dealing with them!

More about Housparrow Services

We're The number 1 Choice for Home/ Airbnb/ Commercial Cleaning in Vancouver
We'll leave your house sparkling!
How can we help?
A good cleaning can help transform your home. Throughout the cleaning process, we strive to be in constant communication with our customers until the job is done. If you have questions or special requests, just drop us a line.
Housparrow Services
(778) 385-8436
---
Email or call for our current openings!
Available Monday through Friday