Marks Roofing Ltd

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Marks Roofing Ltd

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Roof Repair

Very impressed with the work, communication and speed at which the job was completed. I put the request out for this job and that afternoon they came to have a look to then provide a quote. 2 days later, the job was completed and I couldn't of been happier.

Absolutely recommend!

Thanks alot sir,your feedback really matters to us.

Douglas in Victoria
Douglas in Victoria
0 reviews Victoria, BC

New roof on a difficult location

This company is one of the most honest , hard working and forthright contractors I have dealt with.
I am a developer having built apartment buildings , restaurants and houses and have never had a better roofer.
The bonus They were at least 30% under the next best quote I received out of five.
Highly recommend them to anyone wanting an endorsement.
Feel free to call me at 604 230 9444.
Very best Douglas Mason

Thanks Doug, for your precious time to give us your view towards our work

William in Toronto
William in Toronto
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Gutters

The crew did the work quickly and in good order. Mr. Sukh was polite and professional. I would recommend him and his crew if asked. Cheers, mm

Thanks alot Sir.Costumer satisfaction gives us more courage towards our work

Harjot J.
Harjot J.
1 review Delta, ON

New roof

Outstanding work and amazing experience. All expectations were met and they did an amazing job.

Thanks Harjot

randhawa.d
randhawa.d
0 reviews Surrey, BC

New construction

Sukh was very friendly and professional. They did their best to fit the need. They run a good business and do as what they said. Good quality and good service!
Thanks guys once again

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work for you. Your satisfaction is the reason that pushes us to work hard.

Sherri in Port Coquitlam
Sherri in Port Coquitlam
0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Roofing Repair

Thank you so much to Mark's Roofing, we have had multiple leaks and this company came quickly each time with fair prices and quality service! Very friendly, I highly recommend them :)!

Thanks sherri

jamieemb
jamieemb
0 reviews Port Moody, BC

New roof and gutters

They did a great job replacing my roof, gutters, and down spouts. They finished exactly when they said they would.

Tracy in Surrey
Tracy in Surrey
2 reviews Langley, BC

Reroof

Thanks for a job well done Sukh and your crew. The clean up, price and finishing in 3 days was amazing. To tear off cedar and clean up the neighbors yard was impressive! Highly recommend your service!

Thanks Tracy

Hanson W.
Hanson W.
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Roof replacement

Sukh was awarded the contract to replace the roof for our strata townhomes. Marks roofing was professional from beginning to end in communication and workmanship. The price was reasonable. The team was efficient and worked tirelessly and our strata was extremely happy with the result.

Thanks Hanson for your trust and hospitality with our crew.

Gord in Vancouver
Gord in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

reroofing

I had numerous quotes from other roofers, but Sukh from Marks Roofing gave me the most complete and reasonable one. Some roofers never even responded.
The job on my house was done quickly and efficiently.
I highly recommend Marks.

Thanks alot sir

More about Marks Roofing Ltd

Marks roofing has been serving clients, since 2010 in repairing or building their roofing systems. Our corporate office is located in Surrey, Bc to better serve our Lower Mainland clients.

*****

We have been a family-owned and operated and have become branded not just for the quality of our work, but for our honesty, reliability, and commitment towards our clients. We do not just provide the roofing services; we provide you the best guidance to find the most feasible solution for your roofing problems. Whatever the need, Mark Roofing Ltd is your number one spot to help you in the Lower Mainland area.

Our commitment is to provide exceptional service, along with our dedicated workmanship has earned us respect and loyalty of our valued clients.

We have financing options available - please call 778-885-3347