New Brightness Group Inc

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M1V 5C8

Reviews for New Brightness Group Inc

#2706-19Grand Trunk cres.

I have been dealing with this company for about 4 years and use their service all the time for painting
Condo units for myself and my clients.
They are very professional and the jobs are done right on time. I will not hesitate to recommend their
Services.

Andrea in Richmond Hill
Andrea in Richmond Hill

Very happy with finished basement

We found New Brightness Group trustworthy, reliable, well priced and on time and on budget. Clear communication throughout the project, which is a big plus when it comes to trusting a contractor with a home reno. We felt that we were in good hands from beginning to end. We would most certainly recommend New Brightness Group to friends and family and hope to work with them again.

Luke in Toronto
Luke in Toronto

Fantastic Painting, Quick Turnaround, Competitive Pricing

Sugan and his team do a great job from start to finish - as a Realtor it's important to have a great painter to refer to clients. Sugan hasn't let me down and my clients always leave him a glowing review.

They're in there quickly, do a great job and the pricing is fair depending on the job.

These guys won't let you down!

Painting Touch Ups

New Brightness Group did a great job completing painting touch-ups in our townhome, including plastering, painting, and some other small repairs that had been left over from another job with a prior contractor.

They showed up on time, worked clean, and were very easy to deal with. I would recommend their services going forward.

1 review Oshawa, ON

Painting-House with grown moulding

Painting project completed by them, me and my client we both very happy the service was completed by them.

thanks

More about New Brightness Group Inc

Interior Painting can be the easiest way to enhance the beauty of your home.
Use it to jazz up a den, create the perfect atmosphere in your dining home.
Experience, professional skills, and highest quality are what New Brightness Group uses to apply into the business.

Bringing the magic to home!!