The Fan Whisperer

Mississauga ON L5N 8N7

Review for The Fan Whisperer

Sam from Mississauga
Sam from Mississauga

Replace bathroom fan, fix bathroom fan

My bathroom fans were v noisy and dirty. I called some contractors and they wanted a lot of $ to replace them and they said would likely need to cut the ceiling. I saw a street sign for the fan whisperer and it was great.
He booked an appt and came on time. He replaced the first fan that was the noisiest and then I asked him to replace 4 more!
He did 5 in total and charged me less for 2nd and more.
Now the fans are quiet! and energy efficient.
no mess and no reno required!
john owns the company and does all the work!!
I am glad I saw the street sign. I added his company to homestars as he was an honest guy that lives in Halifax and books people in the GTA every few weeks.
Sam