R&R Landscapes Inc

Reviews for R&R Landscapes Inc

DONNA  from Calgary
DONNA from Calgary

2020 Project from Hell

I used this contractor in 2015 without any issues, so this year contacted them for a new project that also involved some fixes to the old one from 2015.
From the 1st consult in May until one defective paving stone was finally replaced in November, this one week project seemed to go on forever. The work was scheduled for June but was delayed for weeks without communication of any kind. Because of the late start - understandably due to weather - I decided I should cancel prior to any work starting and put it off until 2021, but I was told I'd lose my $1500 deposit so I went ahead. I was not consulted on material choice before the work started & there was no plan submitted to discuss, just a general conversation on what I was after. Therefore, in the end it went over budget by 40% (which I was not aware of until I got the final bill). They had staff/crew issues I won't get into. Overall the work was mostly OK - but I felt the job was really rushed. I had to text 100's of times to find out what was happening or when all work would be completed. Small fixes they agreed to were partially finished by the 1st week of Nov. and with snow coming soon I was told they were now too busy with more important winter work prep. In a nutshell: Extremely poor communication is why I wouldn't recommend them. Also - you pay cash or pay a fee to use a credit card.

In Calgary
In Calgary

Patio work in back yard

Been almost a month since my project was started and it is still not finished. Gary was hired to build a stone patio and a separate stone feature. While the vast majority of the work was finished, there is some trim work left to install and I can't finish my yard until this is done. Gary hasn't stopped returning my messages after three weeks of him promising to do it within a couple of days. I made the mistake of paying in full, believing they would finish the work as agreed... can't recommend them.

A 5 foot section of edge restraint and u make it sound like we are incompetent. Your a real drama queen Anthony. No point Telling everyone about the fantastic patio and high quality of craftmanship we provided to you. What a joke

DONNA  from Calgary
DONNA from Calgary

Excavate and build garden at front, plant trees and perennials etc

I had quite a bit of difficulty finding someone to do the job. Many landscapers said it wasn't big enough - even though they drop their flyers to my door which is odd. I was lucky to find Gary who was ready to do what I needed when I needed it done. It took just under two weeks and since I was home while the work was done, I can now understand how much labour is involved. I opted for the rundle rock which is more expensive but the result was perfect. the pictures will tell the tale. I have had lots of people stop here to ask who did the work. I can't wait until next year to se how the plants fill in.

More about R&R Landscapes Inc

R&R Landscape is a Calgary professional landscape & construction organization for over 15 years. We believe in and strive for quality landscaping.

Our professionally trained & dedicated staff provide Landscape Designs, Construction, & Maintenance.

Our property maintenance services to homes, acreages, & commercial in Calgary and surrounding areas.

We are experienced in helping the needs of all types of owners, tenants and special requests.

Decks, fences, patios, retaining wall, patio stone, concrete, water features, pathways, the limits are endless.

We provide snow removal, sanding/gravel, spring/fall clean, weekly summer maintenance, fertilizing, & leaf clearing, vacation coverage, all your outdoor needs are all maintained.

You are our community, and part of our home. We are there when you need us and are committed to satisfaction.

We're social here: