Ra Appliance Repair

Reviews for Ra Appliance Repair

Chuck Z in North York
Chuck Z in North York

Kenmore Stove Recommendation

Tom the Owner quickly diagnosed my issue with my Kenmore stove. I was able to have my stove up and running within a few short days. Tom was straight up, decent and not pushy. I would definately call and recommend Tom in the future.

Thank you .

bkrakar
bkrakar
1 review Burlington, ON

Service - Stove Repair

Alex did an amazing job and repaired my wall oven and saved me tons of aggregation and headaches. I would recommend Alex to anyone who required appliance repairs! Alex very much appreciated!!!

thank you very much.

Anne Kieran in North York
Anne Kieran in North York

Washer Repair

Our washer broke and we had Alex come in to repair it. Alex was a professional who arrived, diagnosed the issue, and promptly returned the next day with a replacement part to do the repair. He explained the work being done and was overall great to work with. We were very happy with our service.

Hi Anne
Thank you very much.

Dasha in Ottawa
Dasha in Ottawa

Washing Machine

Had to replace a part of the washing machine, Artem did the work really quickly, and answered every question we had. Reliable and very well mannered. Would definitely call again for any repairs.

Kaire
Kaire

Washer not draining

It took some time, but the problem was fixed. My concern is how difficult it was to get in touch with them - I understand that there was a family emergency at the time and that certainly would explain that, however, a call to let me know that they were not able to keep the appointment and a call back when they said they would call would have gone a long way. I hope this was an "one-of" for this otherwise great company.

At the end of the day, my washer is working, a service was provided and the cost was reasonable.

Hi Kaire
Thank you very much for your understanding and patience.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Job not done and ripped off

My Whirlpool washer spin cycle was not working, Technician came no experienced, did his check first visit paid $120.00, then he said needed a part i.e. child lock part, charged $201.00 (over charged) for the part, as I inquired and the part was less that what it was charged, then called again to let them know the part did not resolve the issue, the technician did not even call back, said he would but did not. I would not recommend this company. the reviews are not correct. The machine still does not work.

Hi there,
Sorry for your bad experience with our company. We will keep those file on record for training purposes and to help ensure utmost customer service quality. I look forward to trying to resolve the issue straight away with you. Please contact us immediately to resolve the problem. Thank you for understanding.

ericwilton
ericwilton
1 review Pickering, ON

Fridge repair

My fridge was building up with ice and not defrosting properly. They arrived on time and the repair was quick.

Hey Erick

rick
rick

Dishwasher repair

Responded to enquiry immediately came on time called ahead did repair quickly would definitely refer

Hi Rick !!
thank you very much for the review!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

LG washing machine repair 'TE error'

Vitaly the service tech, was excellent and repaired the washing machine in a timely and professional manner he even replaced the Hot and cold water hoses with new steel braided hoses.

Good morning.
I'm glad that your problem then solve it fast and professional,hope to hear from you again.

Thank you.

Miriam in Vaughan
Miriam in Vaughan
2 reviews , ON

Home visit to assist with opening oven door

My ,oven door did not open. Nothing was wrong with the oven, but still we could not do it. I called for service, in less then an hour the repair person came, solved the problem. We were not charged, just for the visit! The person was very pleasant and polite,
Definitely will call again if there is a need for appliances’s repai,

‏good morning thank you

More about Ra Appliance Repair

RA Appliance Repair is a full service agent for home appliance repair in Toronto and the GTA. We are the household appliance experts. Our team can handle any home appliance issue, getting it back to proper working order in no time flat.