Geo Green Landscaping&Tree Service

Landscape Contractors & Designers
HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in North York  >  Geo Green Landscaping&Tree Service

Reviews for Geo Green Landscaping&Tree Service

Lee from Markham
Lee from Markham

Great team to remove the tree

Shawn and his team did a great job to remove the injured tree, my tree was over 2 storeys height and full of leaves. They were professional, and took serious on safety. It was also my main concern for hiring professional to remove the tree. They also clean up all the branches and left tree trunk at curb for my friend to pick up. Thank You, Shawn.

thank you so much ~~~ i really happy to hear that you satisfied our work done well
if you have any other work please contact any time
thanks again~~

Derrick in Toronto
Derrick in Toronto

Extensive Lawn repair ( top soil, overseeding)

Shawn and his team did an amazing job fixing our lawn. There was serious damage done to the property by 3 tow trucks that had come in to rescue a stuck vehicle. The yard is huge and CAA left it a dug up nightmare mess! Geo Green came in and fixed it all up perfectly. I would highly recommend the company. They are a hard working team, tidy, very fair pricing, you will not find better in my opinion.

i really appreciate i happy to work with you

Peter
Peter

Residential Landscaping

Geo Green Landscaping is the best company out there after using several other competitors. They're professional and always accommodate to your needs. Workmanship and care of our property shows as we always get compliments and give referrals. They go above and beyond without the high charges! Best in the GTA!

i really appreciate~~

jeff
jeff

Landscaping and Interlocking Brick

Sean's company has done work on our property for 20 years. Everything from lawn and leaf to landscape and interlocking brick. Always does more than expected, always polite and respectful and the price is better than anyone. You won't be disappointed.

i really appreciate what you did for me

pam.wray
pam.wray

Landscaping

I've been using Shawn for several years now. The company is reasonable, professional, polite and prompt. Excellent customer service. I'm always very satisfied with the work done. Excellent competitive pricing.

thank you so much Pam I truly appreciate what you have done for me

More about Geo Green Landscaping&Tree Service

Welcome to Geo Green Landscaping & Tree Service. We specialize in Landscaping,Tree Service Driveways, Walkways, Patios, Fences, New Sodding, Ground Excavation, Yard Cleaning, Tree Cutting, Tree Removal, Stump Removal, Planting and Lawn Maintenance services.

Call us today to schedule your appointment.