Geo Green Landscaping & General Contractor

Geo Green Landscaping & General Contractor

Reviews for Geo Green Landscaping & General Contractor

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Water proof basement

I try to find people but no one like him . Other costly and idea is different but I never seen like people do job without asking money. His job is Excellent, honest and trust.

Farrukh in Toronto
Farrukh in Toronto

amazing service

He came within the hour to clean my driveway after a major snowstorm. Highly recommend him! Prompt Reliable, wonderful. I will be calling him again to help clean my driveway!

thank you so much ~ i really appreciate
if happy im happy too ~~!!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Aurora, ON

interlocking

I was lucky to hire Green interlocking to carry-out the driveway and back-yard pavement. the work was done professionally and on time. Rustam's pricing was reasonable compare to other contractors I had dealt with in the past.

thank you when you happy that is my pleasure ~

Landscaping/Stone Patio installation

We were looking for someone to clean up our backyard and remove some of the features the last owner had put in. Shawn came up with a clean, modern, low maintenance design. His solution encompassed exactly what we wanted and the workmanship was of a high calibre. He was not the cheapest quote we received but his attention to detail and design were worth the price.

im happy too

Bonnie in Toronto
Bonnie in Toronto

Interlocking, lawn, backyard and fence door

This summer, My husband and I were very pleased with the beautiful interlocking pavers in the front and back of the house. I can’t believe how strong his team is - they were lifting heavy pavers and wheelbarrowing kilograms of dirt and stones consecutively in some extremely hot days.

The pavers were levelled well and looks amazing. He recommended the types of pavers to choose from.
Shawn and his team worked dilligently on redesigning our front garden, walkway, driveway, fence door, walking slabs to the backyard, sodding of new grass and backyard garden. He gave good suggestions about some problems that we expressed. They even helped to trim some branches that were overgrowing without extra charge. Cleanup was done very well. They are experienced and hard-working. A job well done! Thanks!

Thank you very much for your review, we are glad to hear that you were satisfied and hope to be of service again in the future.
Thank you again!

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Fence replacement

Shawn was very thorough when he came on-site to take a look at my old (broken) fences and described in detail what he'd need to do to remove and replace them. From the initial consult, to scheduling, and then coming on-site to do the work, Shawn communicated well and frequently, and made sure he understood what I was looking for as he went.

In terms of the actual work, Shawn and his crew were thorough, professional, and efficient -- they worked to quickly remove and dispose of the old fence and install the posts for the new (despite the 44 degree heat!). They came back over two more days to install the rest of the fence, build a gate, and then tidy up. I was impressed by his team's attention to detail, including making sure that everything was clean and neat before he left.

Finally, his price was both reasonable and realistic, given the size of the job (about 50 linear feet of fencing to remove and rebuild). The end result looks very good and is well-built.

I'd have Shawn and his team return should I need any future landscaping work done.

Thank you for the detailed feedback! We feel great that you are happy with our work and hope to be of service again in the future.

Gord in Toronto
Gord in Toronto

Brick deck on front of house

We had a brick interlocking deck and step on the front of the house that had come away from the wall and was sagging badly to one side. Shawn and his crew reinforced the sides, brought up the height and relaid the bricks. All was done without mess or damage, even though an evergreen had to be trimmed so they could access the perimeter. Very friendly, helped move furniture and worked through an extremely hot and humid day, into the evening. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a
professional job done.

thank you so much and appreciate what you said to us
i was appreciate you prepare cold water and drinks for us keep cool down
you are very nice to us too

see you~~^0^/

Lee from Markham
Lee from Markham

Great team to remove the tree

Shawn and his team did a great job to remove the injured tree, my tree was over 2 storeys height and full of leaves. They were professional, and took serious on safety. It was also my main concern for hiring professional to remove the tree. They also clean up all the branches and left tree trunk at curb for my friend to pick up. Thank You, Shawn.

thank you so much ~~~ i really happy to hear that you satisfied our work done well
if you have any other work please contact any time
thanks again~~

Derrick in Toronto
Derrick in Toronto

Extensive Lawn repair ( top soil, overseeding)

Shawn and his team did an amazing job fixing our lawn. There was serious damage done to the property by 3 tow trucks that had come in to rescue a stuck vehicle. The yard is huge and CAA left it a dug up nightmare mess! Geo Green came in and fixed it all up perfectly. I would highly recommend the company. They are a hard working team, tidy, very fair pricing, you will not find better in my opinion.

i really appreciate i happy to work with you

Peter
Peter

Residential Landscaping

Geo Green Landscaping is the best company out there after using several other competitors. They're professional and always accommodate to your needs. Workmanship and care of our property shows as we always get compliments and give referrals. They go above and beyond without the high charges! Best in the GTA!

i really appreciate~~

More about Geo Green Landscaping & General Contractor

Welcome to Geo Green Landscaping & Tree Service. We specialize in Landscaping,Tree Service Driveways, Walkways, Patios, Fences, New Sodding, Ground Excavation, Yard Cleaning, Tree Cutting, Tree Removal, Stump Removal, Planting and Lawn Maintenance services.

Call us today to schedule your appointment.