Edmonton Handyman - Locksmiths

Reviews for Edmonton Handyman - Locksmiths

TJ
TJ
1 review Edmonton, AB

New patio stairs and some brick work

The guy I got was fast and courteous, he worked on my time table and did a fantastic job fixing my patio stairs that were rotting away. I also had them put a brick back on that had fallen off my house and broken. I honestly can't even tell it was broken in the first place! The price was fair and he explained to me why it was what it was I definitely recommend these guys to anybody else who's looking to get some handyman work done.

Satisfied_Customer
Satisfied_Customer

Plumbing, picture hanging and electrical

Install new faucets, kitchen and bathroom. Install proper water shut off valves, bathroom sink and toilet. Fix jammed water shut off valve under kitchen sink. Hang pictures and clock on concrete walls. Hang many other pictures on drywall. Properly install indoor over-the-air antenna and hide the wires.

kunal.selfmade

780-807-5838
Edmonton
AB
T5J 0A1

They were proffessional and prompt in their service. I would highly recommend they services and I heard they also offer handyman services at great rates.

More about Edmonton Handyman - Locksmiths

Edmonton Pro Locksmith is the best company to call!

Our expert technicians come straight to you to open your door quickly and efficiently.

Also, we can advise you on how best to avoid this unpleasant situation in the future.

Perhaps you’re locked out of your business or office? We understand that you need to open those doors immediately, so you can open your business and get everyone back to work.

Edmonton Pro Locksmith specializes in commercial locks and all of our locksmiths are fully trained in an opening and repairing these.

All of our technicians are licensed, bonded and insured. We are fully staffed, and always have an available locksmith on call and ready to come out.