Canadian Superior Roof

Reviews for Canadian Superior Roof

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

New roof

Robert was very good at communicating with me before, during and after the job. His guys did a great job on the roof. I'm happy with the quality work and competitive price.

Thanks Steve I'm glad to hear that my goal is always to give quality and make sure my costumer be satisfied hope we do more job on future for your family or your friends. Thanks again

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

roofing repair and installation

I needed work to be done within the house. I found Robert through his website and called him for an estimate. My wife and I were have difficulty finding a well priced professional Roofing team and were very pleased with Robert's team work and pricing.
He was able to do the work two days earlier than he told me and I am very pleased.

Hi
Thank you so much for all kindness it was pleasure to for for you and your family hope we do soon the Roof job for your brother house as well.

Roofing work

Robert did a great job and delivered exactly on time . I wanted to come on homestar and write a review thanking you so much Robert and your team on a great job

Thanks one more time to give me this opportunity to make your roof.
Best Regards

Mohammad in Toronto
Mohammad in Toronto

Roofing installation

I found Robert on google and gave him a call. He was nice enough to be able to comeover to my house and give me a free estimate.
He was able to finish the work for me right on time and I am more than happy that I gave Robert a call.
I wanted to come on Homestar and write him a review and thank him for all that he has done.
Once again thank you my friend,
Moe

Hi Mohammad
This a pleasure to work for you I hope you enjoy your new Roof ,look forward to do more job on your other property in Mississauga.
CEO
Robert Farjami

Roof Job

I hired them to re-shingle my roof. Very pleased with results. Good quality professional job at reasonable price. Service was courteous and punctual. I had a very good experience and the roof looks great. Would easily recommend.

It was pleasure to do job for you ,we hope you enjoy your new Roof and hopefully we do more job for your family and friends.

Roof Shingle

Redid the shingles on my semi. Good quality work that was quick and affordable. Would recommend using Canadian Superior Roof.

Thanks again for letting us to do your roof I hope in future we do more job for your friends and your family.
Roberto

Joanne
Joanne

We could not be happier with the overall look and craftsmanship of our roof! We had been experiencing some leaking and water damage which was becoming a real headache trying to find someone both skilled and affordable. Robert and his team were very patient and understanding, and walked us through the process every step of the way. We couldn’t be more pleased!

Hi Joanne
Thanks for choosing us ,it was pleasure to work for you ,also I hope we can do the job for you uncle this summer ,also appreciate for your hospitality.

Iryna
Iryna

New Roof

Very friendly and polite team, high quality materials and job done according to the codes, cleaned up all debris- everything in one day. I'm very much grateful to Robert and his guys.I have my roof renovation urgently. My son did his roof renovation this summer and was extremely satisfied with the job done by Superior roof, so I got a referral. Now, when my roof is done, I will recommend the Company to my friends.

Hi
Thanks again for letting us to do business with you, we look forward to do more business for you and your friends or your family in near future.
Robert Farjami

P
P
1 review Aurora, ON

New Cedar Shingles on 2 Large Dormers

The guys from Canadian Superior Roof did a great job. They were friendly, courteous and answered all my questions. There workmanship is excellent. They even went above and beyond scope of work and removed a wasp nest that they found while working on the house. I would recommend the team and Canadian Superior Roof to anyone. They will be coming back to do more work for me in the future.

Hi peter
It was very nice to work for you , thanks again for trusting me and I hope you enjoy it.
I'm looking forward to do more job for you.

TH in Toronto
TH in Toronto

Robert & Canadian Superior Roof are AMAZING

Robert & Canadian Superior Roof are absolutely FABULOUS. I would highly recommend them to friends and family. We had a leak in our roof and needed to replace vents, shingles and ice shield. Their price was very competitive and they were very professional in communicating before, during and after completion of the job. I am very glad that I chose Robert & Canadian Superior Roof!

Hi Tarik
It was very nice to work for you , thanks again for all hospitality and understanding. I look forward to do more job in future for you.

More about Canadian Superior Roof

Canadian Superior Roof helps with all your roofing necessities from shingle roof, flat roof, eavestrough aluminum and all type of repairs from residential to commercial.

We have been in business for over 20 years. We are fully insured and licensed.