Vaughan ON L4H 2B8

Reviews for Canadian Superior Roof

michaelvetere
michaelvetere

Roof

I needed the guys to come out fast. I called Friday night, and Monday morning they were there! Robert is a gentlemen. The roof was done quickly and in good order. Shingles were aligned and overlapping peaks were straight. I will recommend in the future.

It was pleasure to work for you , I hope you enjoy with your new roof.
Best regards
Canadian superior Roof
Robert

jacob_coellar
jacob_coellar

Exterior Roof

Robert (owner) is very diligent and provides good, quality service. Follow was also supperb (wind storm). Overall very happy with service and work provided.

Thank you so much it was pleasure to work with you.
Best regard

Rose I.
Rose I.

Roof

I had my roof replaced along with realignment of eaves trough. I’m very satisfied with the quality of work. Totally recommend.

furat
furat

Shingle Roof

Robert was a perfect gentleman throughout the time we dealt with him. His workers worked very hard and finished the job in good time. I was highly satisfied with my new roof by Canadian Superior Roof and found their pricing to be competitive with others in the market. I would definitely recommend them to others looking to redo their roof.

Thank you furat, your happiness is my goal

More about Canadian Superior Roof

Canadian Superior Roof helps with all your roofing necessities from shingle roof, flat roof, eavestrough aluminum and all type of repairs from residential to commercial. We are fully insured and licensed and bring to the table more than 20 years of experience.