Strick Roofing

Reviews for Strick Roofing

TSG in Brampton
TSG in Brampton

Awesome Roofers

What an amazing job these guys did. We had multiple leaks on 2 separate flat roof locations. Very polite, courteous and on time. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone who wants a great job done. I will be using them from hear on in! Great prices as well.

Steve in Brampton
Steve in Brampton

Wind Storm Repair

I called Strick yesterday during the wind storm, as I notice shingles flying off the roof. The picked up right away, booked my appointment for the next morning. They were prompt, friendly and very professional. They repaired the damage immediately and with a price far below my expectations, especially considering the situation. I would highly recommend them. Amazing Company.

Thank you we strive to do our best and help out as many people as possible especially when things happen that are unexpected and out of there control.

More about Strick Roofing

Strick Roofing has over 20 years experience and we strive to satisfy our clients. The job is done when the client is happy.
Looking for Roofing pros in Brampton?