Happiness Home Inc.

General Contractors
Aurora ON L4G 0E7
General Contractors
Happiness Home Inc.

Reviews for Happiness Home Inc.

Tomal
Tomal

Basement Renovation

I received 21 quotes over the period of 2 months. I finally settled on Happiness Homes Inc with Yang. They were not the lowest quote, but the most honest quote. I visited their other job sites and was impressed with the size of their team and workmanship. They completed the job in 4 weeks and the price was very transparent and reasonable. We are in love with our new basement.

Petter
Petter

kitchen

they had very nice job!all the people are so kindly! Price is fare!when they done the job,it is really nice!

Thank u so much!

Fred.hongjun.li
Fred.hongjun.li

Basement

Nice done I like it good service good price , and High quality,I will let them continue to do my home project.

More about Happiness Home Inc.

Although we are a young company, we are experienced and knowledgeable in the building industry. We specialize in design, build, renovation, construction, and are experts in hardwood millworks, such as closets, library, entertainment centre, flooring, stairs, etc. Our company of qualified professionals has had more than 20 years of experience ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Aurora?