Five Star GTA Interlocking Inc.

Interlocking Stone
53 Observatory Ln Richmond Hill ON L4C 8K9
HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Markham  >  Five Star GTA Interlocking Inc.  >  BEWARE! DO NOT HIRE THEM!!!
sahare in Richmond Hill
sahare in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

BEWARE! DO NOT HIRE THEM!!!

Mazdak is unreliable and dishonest and unprofessional. I hired him for snow removal for the whole season from Nov 15th to April 15th. We needed only couple of times snow removal in December and he never showed up on time to remove the snow, he did it very unprofessionally and partially after a day that snow was hard and icy and when I sent him picture of all the packed snow in the driveway he said you need to pay for salt service, we can’t remove the snow. We had in our contract snow removal of the side way to the backyard and he charged us $100 more for that and he never did it. For the first snow in January I called him several times even after he promised to be on time but he said he is out of town. He never answers his phone and even his voicemail is always full. When I asked him not to bother anymore and give me back half of my money in January without even one time of removing our snow properly he started talking unprofessionally. Don’t waist your money, find someone reliable and honest!