Five Star GTA Interlocking Inc.

Interlocking Stone
Toronto ON M5V 1J1
ghansham_usha in Toronto
ghansham_usha in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Snow removal

Five Star GTA Interlocking Inc.
647-878-0315
Toronto
M5V 1J1

I called the Five Star GTA interlocking service on January 3i, 2019 for snow removal from the front of the house walkway and going toward the Driveway including Driveway. He told me he will charge me $250.00 to do the job from that day to the rest of the Season after 8:30am. every time it snows and call me 1/2 hour before he comes so that .I gave him cash He removed the snow on January 31. I sent him the snow removal reminder on February 11 and he came to do the snow removal at 11pm that night he cleared the snow but he pushed some of the snow between the two houses on to the opposite side blocking small section of opening of the driveway. I only new about this when the owner and his son came and complained about partly blockage of the driveway. I called the snow removal person and informed about this partly blocked driveway. I requested him to come back and clear it up. He agreed and told me that he will pass by and will do it. I informed about this to owner of the opposite house. I went to bed, In the morning the owner of the house and his son came back and told me that the snow has not been cleared, I checked myself and it was not done and same as previous night. I called again and asked him why he did not clear the snow, he replied I did it. I told him it was not done, he replied, he will come and check it out and he is in our area. He never came back and left a voice text message " Is this a joke". From February13 onward I keep on calling him and left text messages and voice messages everyday several time a day to call me or text me back and let me know when he coming to clear the snow from the walkway and driveway from my property., which he never replied till today March 2,2019. On 24th I got the registered mail from the Richmond Hill - Community Services By Law and Licensing Enforcement dated 21 February, 2019 " Snow Removal Contravention". I sent him a copy this letter on his mobile phone. Next week I will be going to see the Richmond Hill and give his address and all the information they need and take further action accordingly. I have lost my trust on "5 STAR GTA INTERLOCKING" He lost my trust runaway with $250.00. Is it worthy?